So how are you preparing for the coming depression?

Originally Posted by Twig1026

I can't front, I'm pretty paranoid.

fxa59k.jpg

Smh if the person in that avy would have had a penis it would be all good
smh.gif
. Sexism ftl, but anyway Elise welcome to NT glad to see you got a good sense of humor, don't worry there will be plenty of times wewill crack on other dudes to. It's all jokes

Originally Posted by Wade187

smh.gif
. Sexism ftl, but anyway Elise welcome to NT glad to see you got a good sense of humor, don't worry there will be plenty of times we will crack on other dudes to. It's all jokes
You can call me Amber, that's my 1st name anyway. Yeah, some of the NTers are at the other MB I post at. I expected it. It's amessageboard that is 90% guys...you HAVE to have a sense of humor. No worries
wink.gif

Originally Posted by AmberElise04

smh.gif
. Sexism ftl, but anyway Elise welcome to NT glad to see you got a good sense of humor, don't worry there will be plenty of times we will crack on other dudes to. It's all jokes
You can call me Amber, that's my 1st name anyway. Yeah, some of the NTers are at the other MB I post at. I expected it. It's a messageboard that is 90% guys...you HAVE to have a sense of humor. No worries
wink.gif

what other messageboard...jjb?

-waystinthyme

Originally Posted by solefood229

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Elise i think ur beautiful send me a PM. I like BBW.

I seen her first dom kicks rocks, I need my child support paid up they talking about suspending a brother license
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You the one that asked NiPxD to pay your bills???

Originally Posted by AmberElise04

smh.gif
You can call me Amber, that's my 1st name anyway. Yeah, some of the NTers are at the other MB I post at. I expected it. It's a messageboard that is 90% guys...you HAVE to have a sense of humor. No worries
wink.gif
you have nice eyes
get on that px90
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom