So how are you spending your Saturday night?

Currently im at this rachett club in my hometown of Atlanta, GA. It kinda makes me wonder what people from different cities think of Atlanta in general, especially nightlife.But anywho, how are you spending your Saturday night NT?

Alone

Damn I need friends
frown.gif

at work. on this computer.
drinking some pineapple juice.
thinking about hitting up the ex later on tonight.

I had to do some work for my online class.  I'm feeling a little sick from last night so i'm staying in.  I took advantage of happy hour yesterday and drank a ton of sake at a bar.  Then hit up another bar and bought a bottle of vodka with my friends.  I started to feel a hangover before I even went to sleep 
frown.gif

Was going to go out. Got some nice clothes on and everything... but I got out of work late and decided to come home instead... just seen pictures on FB of the bar my friends went to... Feels bad man 
frown.gif

I hate retail
frown.gif

Now I'll just text random people until I fall asleep...

Ate and chatted with friends at some sports bar. It was ok except I tried Fat tire beer at recommendation of a NTer and it was terrible. Now I'm doing Organic Chemistry Homework.

Had 3 cups of some rum and working on an app for homework for my iphone programming class and getting frustrated cause something isnt showing up and i dont know what im doing wrong.

My usual Saturday night routine. Chillin dolo, reading, cleaning, listening to music. Enjoying my last few weeks as a college student.

blazed 
pimp.gif
, playing 2k and watching game of thrones season 1 again, got a bag of chili cheese fritos in my lap too 
happy.gif

Went out for Sushi for a friends birthday. Just kicking it at home now... bored son. 

Playing where's the water with my nephew and having a nice glass of Hennessy

Textin' this new shone.

This Dominican shorty gave her number to my boy to give to me. Said i'm mad cute & beautiful
glasses.gif

I rate her a 7.5/10.

Oh yeah, i'ma smang
wink.gif

had my lil cousin over the whole day. made sushi for dinner. then watched some arrested development for a couple hours. foreveralone.

Back
Top Bottom