SO how do I make a polo shirt ? Because I'm starting a clothing line

I heard of getting them knitted. But I want good quality like psycho bunny, and express Does anybody know of a wholesaler or a specific process.

19846_103959866291049_100000311098365_100074_6157844_n.jpg

1st step : throw all your ideas in the garbage
2nd step : dont waste your time or money
3rd step : send me the money for givin you this advice

i dont kno nothin bout psycho bunny or express but just look up local embroidery shops, but be prepared to shell out some bread, cuz most charge per piece and won't do anything if you don't have multiple pieces. You got shirts yet?

So either you're Ben Epstein or you just watched How To Make It In America and decided to do the SAME thing...

Either way, watch Ep. 2 and pay attention to Varvatos' head of denim's little speech.

^I was just thinking of How To Make It In America after reading the threadstarters post.

SMH....this thread should be renamed How To Not Make It In America.

NT rarely has anything constructive to offer in the way of this...

Just research yourself, you can probably find all your answers online, there is just a bucketload of useless info you have to filter through first...

I think there are some clothing/t-shirt manufacturing forums out there.

Originally Posted by WhatYouKnow

I mean honestly every year there is about 4 people who come out and say they have a clothing line. And 99% of the time it's just another t-shirt line that tries to be "cool/edgy" by slapping a some sort of slogan on it or some cheesy 80's/90's reference. And 100% of these lines.....never come into fruition. This guy is no different, he comes to NT to ask where a manufacturer is. Like, shouldn't he have this already ironed out?

-The Juice

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

I mean honestly every year there is about 4 people who come out and say they have a clothing line. And 99% of the time it's just another t-shirt line that tries to be "cool/edgy" by slapping a some sort of slogan on it or some cheesy 80's/90's reference. And 100% of these lines.....never come into fruition. This guy is no different, he comes to NT to ask where a manufacturer is. Like, shouldn't he have this already ironed out?

-The Juice
I agree and as I said, he should do research by himself, the first place you come for information shouldn't be NT. Then if you do happen to post a thread, it should be accompanied with the information you have already obtained, showing you've researched it to some degree already.
He approached it wrong, yeah. But, there isn't really a need to shoot him down instantly. I'm guessing he was hoping someone would give him an idea on where to start at least, as he mentioned "specific process".

But, there isn't really a need to shoot him down instantly. I'm guessing he was hoping someone would give him an idea on where to start at least, as he mentioned "specific process".
have you read the title?

you dont make a polo shirt... you have them made for you
eyes.gif

or is he trying to hire a team of grandmothers

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

But, there isn't really a need to shoot him down instantly. I'm guessing he was hoping someone would give him an idea on where to start at least, as he mentioned "specific process".
have you read the title?

laugh.gif
... I have no comment.

Dude should have posted some mock ups, a few samples of what his "brand" is. If his stuff was good, he probably would have gotten a better response.

-The Juice

Back
Top Bottom