SO I am going to china....

I am going to shanghai china... will be there for 3 months. Where can  I cop some kicks. I know about Niketown but anywhere else. I plan on shipping em up to my bro since he loves having things first. Any help?

I am going to shanghai china... will be there for 3 months. Where can  I cop some kicks. I know about Niketown but anywhere else. I plan on shipping em up to my bro since he loves having things first. Any help?

why not just buy from rmkstore? by the time they come out, they'll be on rmk store. you ship = $30. rmk ship = $30. and all shoes come with basically a 40% tax. so you'd actually be better off going with rmk route.

*kanye shrug*.

there's two nike stores near people's square. its on nanjing road/street.

why not just buy from rmkstore? by the time they come out, they'll be on rmk store. you ship = $30. rmk ship = $30. and all shoes come with basically a 40% tax. so you'd actually be better off going with rmk route.

*kanye shrug*.

there's two nike stores near people's square. its on nanjing road/street.

I was just in Shanghai...didn't see anything worth buying out there. All the "markets" have the fake garbage...the only real places are the Nike stores, but their stuff was basically the same as the stuff in the US.

I was just in Shanghai...didn't see anything worth buying out there. All the "markets" have the fake garbage...the only real places are the Nike stores, but their stuff was basically the same as the stuff in the US.

damn!! ok i was hoping to pick up some stuff not released in the state yet... if thats possible o and I would not have to pay shipping at all because of my job

damn!! ok i was hoping to pick up some stuff not released in the state yet... if thats possible o and I would not have to pay shipping at all because of my job

If you can get to Hong Kong, you will have all the shoes you want and more....and a lot cheaper than you would think....when are you going?

If you can get to Hong Kong, you will have all the shoes you want and more....and a lot cheaper than you would think....when are you going?

niketown in shanghai,the same style with the usa retail store,but we have the employee store.sometimes will have good shoes
WELCOMEtoshanghai,dude

niketown in shanghai,the same style with the usa retail store,but we have the employee store.sometimes will have good shoes
WELCOMEtoshanghai,dude

The Nike store Nanjing road is definitely worth checking out.  They have a Nikeid studio there and all, but I guess you guys have that States side too.  Sometimes it's a hit or miss, they had the Kobe V Five Rings there when I went in November and I snatched their last 10's. 
wink.gif

The Nike store Nanjing road is definitely worth checking out.  They have a Nikeid studio there and all, but I guess you guys have that States side too.  Sometimes it's a hit or miss, they had the Kobe V Five Rings there when I went in November and I snatched their last 10's. 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom