So I called out my Ex on Facebook and the dude she cheated on me with..UPDATE W/PICS PAGE 7

Long story short, posted a vent note on Facebook, did a little roasting and figured I would share. Ill bold the part about her.

Whoops
wink.gif

Really wasn't that long, but the fact you even acknowledged her actions let her win the battle, you put yourself out there as a simp and a bitter ex. Goodwriting though, punctuation was on point, great pauses. You could work on listing strategies though.

i read the bold, umm seems lame to me but i dont know the back story. the whole first and last name thing seems mad childish but i guess its facebook and allyall have your real names on there anyway.

Nothing i can relate to but i guess you told her

yeah that one is way too long.
i'm gonna go get some ice cream
happy.gif

lol they already saw we illiterate and lazy we're not helping the black stereotypes here my friends

Son posting essays and stuff
laugh.gif

we not reading that fam

We will need Pics / Cliffnotes , for further assistance.

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Really wasn't that long, but the fact you even acknowledged her actions let her win the battle, you put yourself out there as a simp and a bitter ex. Good writing though, punctuation was on point, great pauses. You could work on listing strategies though.
homie checkin it like its an upper division writing class
laugh.gif
i agree tho.

OP - woulda been better if you just walked away from everything and not say anything at all.

Back
Top Bottom