So I Dont Have Any Dress Shoes....

.....& i gotta get dressed up tomorrow. What else can i wear with slacks? 

No, i will not wear sneakers. Can i wear all black boots? 
eyes.gif

Get thee to Target, Famous Footwear, DSW and pick up a pair of dress shoes. I'm assuming this is for an interview?

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Get thee to Target, Famous Footwear, DSW and pick up a pair of dress shoes. I'm assuming this is for an interview?

For school. Cant go anywhere today.... no ride. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Thank Me Later

Originally Posted by Nawth21

For school. Cant go anywhere today.... no ride. 
tired.gif
find a ride and get to ross or tjmaxx and drop 30 on some.

Ok, school. In that case, it depends on the boots, slack color and the rest of the attire. This is more of a female thing but borrow a pair from someone if all else fails.

lol thats funny, a while back I couldn't find any dress shoes in my closet and was pressed for time so I threw on my birthday Lebron III's some khakis and a polo and left out... no one said anything forreal... strange.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Next time buy some at Payless, thank me later.

thats what I did once, they are the only dress shoes I have ever bought and I have only wore them once.
payless shoes are @#$% quality but i wear dress shoes maybe once or twice a year. a decent looking pair for $20 , you cant go wrong
laugh.gif

Go to macys and you can get nice shoes for 60 or 70 and you will always be able to use them later in life unless your still growing

But step your game up. The earlier you learn to dress nice the earlier you start getting classy females.

hey guys, i just went through the basement and found some
pimp.gif
dress shoes that my dad used to

wear. thanks for the help too
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom