So I Finally Had That KFC Grilled Chicken vol Cluck Cluck

So I had KFC Grilled Chicken just now. Our boss bought some for us. Its ok just dont see the hype into it. Just tastes like regular baked chicken to me.

Yeah Im goin to say it

Moms Baked Chicken>>>> That KFC Mess

and for the record

Popeyes>>>KFC

True indeed. I had that KFC grilled chicken ONCE. Since then, I haven't had it again. That should tell you something. And Popeyes is way better than KFC.

i ate the grilled chicken....

for free
smile.gif

since it was free, it was good.

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

So I had KFC Grilled Chicken just now. Our boss bought some for us. Its ok just dont see the hype into it. Just tastes like regular baked chicken to me.

Yeah Im goin to say it

and for the record

Popeyes>>>KFC
Baked Chicken is no wear as good as a good seasoned grilled chicken. You are a very sick person.

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

Yeah Im goin to say it

and for the record

Popeyes>>>KFC
Baked Chicken is no wear as good as a good seasoned grilled chicken. You are a very sick person.

Says the person who failed English

Yeah Im goin to say it

and for the record

Popeyes>>>KFC

So is that your comeback to eating horrible cooked food? I hope you don't ever enter into a debate tournament with that type of rebuttal.Sound like you're on the playground.

Yeah Im goin to say it

and for the record

Popeyes>>>KFC

So is that your comeback to eating horrible horribly cooked food? I hope you don't ever enter into a debate tournament with that type of rebuttal. Sound like you're on the playground.

Lol I mean honestly, only reason I went ham on that KFC cause it was free.

But who wakes up saying "Yo son I want some baked chicken" lol. I don't even mess with grilled chicken outside of the George Forman grill.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Yeah Im goin to say it

and for the record

Popeyes>>>KFC

So is that your comeback to eating horrible horribly cooked food? I hope you don't ever enter into a debate tournament with that type of rebuttal. Sound like you're on the playground.

Again says the person who failed English. This time you were corrected by someone else. Go back to English 099 before you take yet another Grammatical L

Yeah Im goin to say it

and for the record

Popeyes>>>KFC

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by northparkblind

i ate the grilled chicken....

for free
smile.gif

since it was free, it was good.
me too, like 10 times
laugh.gif

i'd rather get the regular breaded chicken.

Back
Top Bottom