So i finally realize what fox news is.

Im doing this paper for some class.... blah blah... long story short im watching this youtube video on glenn beck and hes trying to fight for anti-global warming. When it finally hits me... Fox only hires good debaters. They can argue on the most ******ed issues (such as why global warming is a hoax) and still get people to watch it cuz they can debate well. They dont have to be right at all they just have to argue well. So yea it makes sense that fox is the most laughed at station because these people dont know anything else but to argue. 

For example in the clip glenn beck attacks global warming like its going to kill us all NOW, when instead it should be looked at how the earth and its resources are depleting sooner than later.... this taught me how he thinks, hes arguing small points and makes it seem like its really impactful. like who cares that global warming hasnt killed anybody. its killing the earth, and the earth will have its revenge when it gives birth to godzilla. according to glenn beck. 

dont care if this doesnt stick. just had to get my point out there. 

Im doing this paper for some class.... blah blah... long story short im watching this youtube video on glenn beck and hes trying to fight for anti-global warming. When it finally hits me... Fox only hires good debaters. They can argue on the most ******ed issues (such as why global warming is a hoax) and still get people to watch it cuz they can debate well. They dont have to be right at all they just have to argue well. So yea it makes sense that fox is the most laughed at station because these people dont know anything else but to argue. 

For example in the clip glenn beck attacks global warming like its going to kill us all NOW, when instead it should be looked at how the earth and its resources are depleting sooner than later.... this taught me how he thinks, hes arguing small points and makes it seem like its really impactful. like who cares that global warming hasnt killed anybody. its killing the earth, and the earth will have its revenge when it gives birth to godzilla. according to glenn beck. 

dont care if this doesnt stick. just had to get my point out there. 

Fox utilizes oversensationalized journalism for the most part. I doubt Beck, Hannity, O'Reilly, etc. are really that dumb when it comes to the issues they support. The people that agree on the other hand might be stupid
laugh.gif

Some people just want to oppose things just to do it, with no merit at all. I hear a lot of people saying "don't watch Fox News, they hate black people and they're conservative", but really it's important to look at all news channels no matter their stance just so you can get a feel for all viewpoints of certain issues.

Fox utilizes oversensationalized journalism for the most part. I doubt Beck, Hannity, O'Reilly, etc. are really that dumb when it comes to the issues they support. The people that agree on the other hand might be stupid
laugh.gif

Some people just want to oppose things just to do it, with no merit at all. I hear a lot of people saying "don't watch Fox News, they hate black people and they're conservative", but really it's important to look at all news channels no matter their stance just so you can get a feel for all viewpoints of certain issues.

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

global warming is a hoax though. It's Earth going through it's natural cycle.

-
laugh.gif
@ hoax

- conservatives kill me with this nonsense. ask them and global warming wasnt an issue until Al Gore made that movie. truth is i remember learning about global warming in grade school over 20 years ago. point is, if you connect all the conservative dots about it being a hoax it all goes back to Al, but 20 years ago where was the motivation for the hoax then??

- the earth goiing through its natural cycle? maybe......maybe not. but whats a little conservation going to hurt?

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

global warming is a hoax though. It's Earth going through it's natural cycle.

-
laugh.gif
@ hoax

- conservatives kill me with this nonsense. ask them and global warming wasnt an issue until Al Gore made that movie. truth is i remember learning about global warming in grade school over 20 years ago. point is, if you connect all the conservative dots about it being a hoax it all goes back to Al, but 20 years ago where was the motivation for the hoax then??

- the earth goiing through its natural cycle? maybe......maybe not. but whats a little conservation going to hurt?

Back
Top Bottom