So I got a "parking" ticket...

Bus Zone are strictly for buses only....passenger cars have their designated areas marked with loading/unloading signs...sorry boss but you lose
tongue.gif

just more BS in life.  My boy parked in a handicap spot just so his chick can run inside to grab a bottle of water and a cop just pulled up beside him and gave him a ticket.  He tried to fight it, but lost anyway

dont matter if you're in the car, its just like if your parked in a tow-away zone,
if you're in the car and the tow truck latches on, your done,
you still getting your car towed,

I have a similar story

I was getting out of a parking garage on eddy st in the city, i scratched my bumper trying to maneuver out of the parking garage when i hit the wall. Once i made it out of eddy st i parked on the street where there is no parking after 2am (car still running, girl still in the passenger seat, lights on etc) to check my bumper. Get back in the car and a police bike pulls up next to me and just signals for me to move. I do so and 2 weeks later i get a ticket in the mail for like 40 bucks. WT F cop i wish death upon him.

You should have just taken off. Here in NY, you have to scan the registration in the window in order to issue a ticket. Once I see them reaching for that scanner.... Im ghost!

Why didn't you just pull off and circle back around when you saw the cop coming with the ticket paper in hand? Did you think he was a fan who recognized you from NT and wanted an autograph or something? Let a cop even pull behind me in traffic and I'm turning off, especially in my city since we have the most trigger happy for no reason and getting away with it #++ cops.

Originally Posted by JDocs

Originally Posted by notoriousPAT

yeah, im going to fight it, for sure, just wondering if anyone here had the same thing happen to them, and if they won/lost?
I know in Canada you can request for court to be in French, and most of the time the cop won't show up for that. See if you can request for court to be in another language. Instant win...or fail if they show up.

ROFL really? I'll have to give that a shot
pimp.gif

I was always under the impression that if you were in the car, they would ask you to move your car before they write you a ticket.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

I was always under the impression that if you were in the car, they would ask you to move your car before they write you a ticket.
The ones that aren't $$%* heads do. I bet dude was crazy happy while he was writing that ticket to, cheesing mad hard cause he caught dude slipping. When OP aint peel off on him and he gave OP that ticket duke probably walked off like 
glasses.gif
. For real though if I was a cop I'd do some @*@+ like this every chance I got, it must be a challenge to them to execute some @*@+ like this. 

If you were just dropping someone off you shouldn't have been there long enough for them to write a ticket....what the hell were you doing while they were writing it?

well technically you were not parked. There is a difference between parking, stopping, and unloading. You should look up the laws for your state and carefully read the actual text of your violation. Not the ticket, but find the code or law online and read it over

Back
Top Bottom