So I got a "parking" ticket...

I was dropping my boy off at BART and I stopped in the bus zone and I got tickeetd for being in the bus zone, but I was never even in park or anything, never got out of my car, I was IN my car the whole time!! This happen to anyone else? can I fight this? #!*? This is why I hate the Sherriffs Dept...

$255 for not getting out of the car, if im gonna get a ticket like that im getting out and walking around for half an hour, F that...

Originally Posted by notoriousPAT

$255 for not getting out of the car, if im gonna get a ticket like that im getting out and walking around for half an hour, F that...

Just hope the cop doesn't show up.. Word to Chi-City mayne
pimp.gif

You shouldve drove off when you seen ole boy coming with the ticket. Then when they send it to you bring up the point that you werent even there long enough for him to place the ticket on your car.

yeah, im going to fight it, for sure, just wondering if anyone here had the same thing happen to them, and if they won/lost?

I'm sorry but 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

two hundred and fifty five dollars?
68c15a48b1e5d2ae3200f7d5e3f2b8151f26a9f.gif

tell them, You didn't do anything wrong and you couldn't afford the ticket if you did do something wrong.

I was dropping my boy off at BART and I stopped in the bus zone and I got tickeetd for being in the bus zone, but I was never even in park or anything, never got out of my car, I was IN my car the whole time!! This happen to anyone else? can I fight this? #!*? This is why I hate the Sherriffs Dept...
[Chad] A bad snake charmer always blames his snake [/Chad]

yeah, im going to fight it, for sure, just wondering if anyone here had the same thing happen to them, and if they won/lost?
I know in Canada you can request for court to be in French, and most of the time the cop won't show up for that. See if you can request for court to be in another language. Instant win...or fail if they show up.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

You aren't beating that. Sorry homie, I know it's BS.
Pretty much. Its not so much that you can't park there, it really means you can obstruct that lane by being in it. Its not a drop off zone.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

You aren't beating that. Sorry homie, I know it's BS.

yeah, i mean, if i have to pay, ill pay, but damn, ill still try and fight that bull...
Does the sign say, "no parking or standing" because if it does, you will lose.

BART? No wonder. Bay Area cities are hungry for money now-a-days. I was thinking about heading to Berkeley for dinner but between $4 for BART and $2 for Muni one way (from SF) I'm going to call it off
ohwell.gif

Good luck with the ticket though, that's some BS.

That sucks..
laugh.gif

Good luck on trying to beat it..

Back
Top Bottom