So i got a physical today

Joined Apr 7, 2008
I went cuz of that thing I mentioned behind my ear in the other thread hasnt disappeared yet even with antibiotics. Surgery this week along with 5 AP examswill SUCK!

but anyway, they said i was due for a phys so i got it today too to save time. Im a minor, and the doc that came in was female, so I was like WOAH, I didntthink they could have a female checkin my bawls unless Im over 18.

Def appreciated over that usual fat nasty (and possibly karamo) dude I be havin come through

jumpshot

Banned
Joined Apr 7, 2009
It's mad awkward when an attractive female doctor has to check your testicles

Joined Jul 16, 2002
Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Im a minor, and the doc that came in was female, so I was like WOAH, I didnt think they could have a female checkin my bawls unless Im over 18.

Joined Jan 19, 2006
Haha, yes it's appreciated. I had a female pediatrician too. By the way, pics of your doc? Chances are they're online someone on the hospitalwebsite...

Joined Feb 28, 2007
Originally Posted by TD The God

word... the rooms are always cold in *%#$, so i'm in there like

stretching your johnson out ahead of time when she tells you to go pee in the cup FTW

Joined Jan 8, 2005

Male or Female.....I'm still looking like this
Cosign. I know its coming but then bam "Pull your underwear down" and I go

stretching your johnson out ahead of time when she tells you to go pee in the cup FTW
What if they pull the okie doke and send a dude in?

Joined Oct 8, 2003
Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

word... the rooms are always cold in *%#$, so i'm in there like

you a nut man, that **%% had me laughin hella hard

Joined May 3, 2009
my doctor back home was named Aurora Badavi. and she use to do the hermia/testicle check thing

one day i went outside and all my boys was talkin about it and we ended up finding out that we all had the same doctor.

of course, us being young we all focused on her feelin on all our spheres

Joined Aug 30, 2008
Yea this is mad awkward..
How do the doctors react if you get hard? Its not like we can help it..Your hand is on my +!!@, B

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now