So i got a physical today

Originally Posted by FlyNY

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

But at school this chick was talkin bout how i shouldnt wear my pants so low cuz my [appendage/i] is practically hanging out and proceeds to reach out and grab it! I was like OHSCHNAP tryna fight back gettin hard, belt holdin my chub down is def appreciated haha, and of course i smashed
devil.gif

I think i seen this in a movie before
grin.gif
grin.gif

Word? lol, it happened tho, no need to
grin.gif

ol girl lookin good too, like out here, I hear this crap like everyday and comments on how my shirts are too big, etc. but its all good, not like I mind, andit makes me a lil different from all them other dudes in their aeropostale %###

Originally Posted by FlyNY

Originally Posted by vctry20

I hate going to the health center on campus for anything because they always want to look at your johnson

I swear you go in there with a rolled ankle and they'll just be like "ok drop your pants"

laugh.gif
word to Antoine Fisher's foster aunt
"Go in the basement and drop em"
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Oh #!%@ yall got me rolling.

I've only had my physicals with two doctors, both female. All the times except the last one, it was this old asian chick (like 55 y.o.) so no way was Igonna get a redwood in my trousers. Last time, about 3 months ago, I got this hot Indian medical student. Unfortunately, she didn't feel on them, she wasjust like "I gotta make sure you're a male,"

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by TD The God

P9060216.JPG
smh.gif
word... the rooms are always cold in *%#$, so i'm in there like

4207726_4ac51c49cf.jpg

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

stretching your johnson out ahead of time when she tells you to go pee in the cup FTW

roll.gif
roll.gif
im laughing cuz its true!

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Originally Posted by vctry20

I hate going to the health center on campus for anything because they always want to look at your johnson

I swear you go in there with a rolled ankle and they'll just be like "ok drop your pants"
I don't know why but I'm dying over here.
roll.gif

roll.gif
are you sure you are going to the right place?

Last time I had a physical, a pregnant lady who wasn't even the doctor did the exam. She was some type of assistant.

Originally Posted by duckdafraft

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

It's mad awkward when an attractive female doctor has to check your testicles
embarassed.gif
devil.gif
getting a boner during this process ftl
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Hasn't happened to me yet, but when it does - I'm simply just gon' tell her the truth as to how I like the way she is touching me.

Back
Top Bottom