So i got a physical today

I went cuz of that thing I mentioned behind my ear in the other thread hasnt disappeared yet even with antibiotics. Surgery this week along with 5 AP examswill SUCK!

but anyway, they said i was due for a phys so i got it today too to save time. Im a minor, and the doc that came in was female, so I was like WOAH, I didntthink they could have a female checkin my bawls unless Im over 18.

Def appreciated over that usual fat nasty (and possibly karamo) dude I be havin come through

It's mad awkward when an attractive female doctor has to check your testicles
embarassed.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Im a minor, and the doc that came in was female, so I was like WOAH, I didnt think they could have a female checkin my bawls unless Im over 18.
roll.gif

Haha, yes it's appreciated. I had a female pediatrician too. By the way, pics of your doc? Chances are they're online someone on the hospitalwebsite...

Originally Posted by TD The God

P9060216.JPG
smh.gif
word... the rooms are always cold in *%#$, so i'm in there like

4207726_4ac51c49cf.jpg

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

stretching your johnson out ahead of time when she tells you to go pee in the cup FTW

P9060216.JPG
Male or Female.....I'm still looking like this

Cosign. I know its coming but then bam "Pull your underwear down" and I go
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

stretching your johnson out ahead of time when she tells you to go pee in the cup FTW
What if they pull the okie doke and send a dude in?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

P9060216.JPG
smh.gif
word... the rooms are always cold in *%#$, so i'm in there like

4207726_4ac51c49cf.jpg

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
you a nut man, that **%% had me laughin hella hard

my doctor back home was named Aurora Badavi. and she use to do the hermia/testicle check thing

one day i went outside and all my boys was talkin about it and we ended up finding out that we all had the same doctor.

of course, us being young we all focused on her feelin on all our spheres
laugh.gif

Yea this is mad awkward..
How do the doctors react if you get hard? Its not like we can help it..Your hand is on my +!!@, B

Back
Top Bottom