So I Got An Interview At A Bank Tomorrow?

Joined Feb 7, 2009
should i just wear slacks, a plain button up, and dress shoes. also, Earrings/No Earrings?

Joined Jan 23, 2005
Ur outfit would probably be straight, but Id suggest a tie, and I'd say earrings are a no go to be on the safe side.

Joined Feb 12, 2008
button up with tie, slacks, dress shoes, and no earings.

and don't forgot to shower and brush your teeth

Joined Aug 1, 2007
I swear some people just dont want jobs

Just wear a suit, if you dont have one wear slacks button up and a tie! (no earings, and a nice watch)

Joined Oct 8, 2008
Make sure you happen to accidentally drop an all black ski mask on the ground on your way out.

Joined Apr 14, 2006
Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Make sure you happen to accidentally drop an all black ski mask on the ground on your way out.
great advise

Which bank are you interviewing for?

Joined May 25, 2009
Full suit. Black or Navy.
White shirt.
No cufflinks.
No JEW-L's.
No earrings.
An appropriate tie. Make sure the tie isn't a dinner tie.
Black hard bottoms.
Get that hair lined up.

If you going for a higher level job in finance, you can rock the black with a pinstripe.

Joined Feb 7, 2009
Originally Posted by brandonb2005

Just wear a suit, if you dont have one wear slacks button up and a tie! (no earings, and a nice watch)

suits is OD to me. slacks, dress shoes, button up, and tie is straight. i've never had a "more adult" job. so i was wondering about the bankbecause it is more professional. i worked at finishline and i currently work at pinkberry. and i feel i'm too old for those.

Joined Feb 12, 2008
Originally Posted by gberdin

suits is OD to me. slacks, dress shoes, button up, and tie is straight. i've never had a "more adult" job. so i was wondering about the bank because it is more professional. i worked at finishline and i currently work at pinkberry. and i feel i'm too old for those.
you applying to be a teller or what?

Joined Mar 5, 2005
at you guys saying to wear a suit, that's way too much. Just wearsome slacks, maybe a tie, dress shoes, and a nice button up. I'm pretty sure you're not even going to need a tie.

lurkin2long

Banned
Joined Nov 29, 2007
Originally Posted by gberdin

suits is OD to me. slacks, dress shoes, button up, and tie is straight. i've never had a "more adult" job. so i was wondering about the bank because it is more professional. i worked at finishline and i currently work at pinkberry. and i feel i'm too old for those.
i hate dressin up

i remember i told my dad when i was young i dont wanna job where i have to wear suits...........

funny...........my work clothes ARE what I wear to the gym.

i showed him......

Joined Apr 3, 2007
You're good to go....all you need now is a tie and a watch(if you wish to wear one) in order to pass the interview. Keep the earrings at home.

Joined Jan 24, 2008
I work at a bank and I wore slacks, a dress shirt a tie and a pair of dress shoes. Nothing special, dress is important but they're really trying to see whoyou are more so than what you look like, if that makes any sense.

Joined Feb 7, 2009
Originally Posted by Lui Kang817

I work at a bank and I wore slacks, a dress shirt a tie and a pair of dress shoes. Nothing special, dress is important but they're really trying to see who you are more so than what you look like, if that makes any sense.

anything special i should know or say ?

Joined Apr 7, 2008
just be a real team player that always helps

and a suit is overdoing it, if anything scale your dress based on what they wear in the bank

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now