So I Got An Interview At A Bank Tomorrow?

should i just wear slacks, a plain button up, and dress shoes. also, Earrings/No Earrings?

Ur outfit would probably be straight, but Id suggest a tie, and I'd say earrings are a no go to be on the safe side.

button up with tie, slacks, dress shoes, and no earings.

and don't forgot to shower and brush your teeth
laugh.gif

I swear some people just dont want jobs
smh.gif

Just wear a suit, if you dont have one wear slacks button up and a tie! (no earings, and a nice watch)

Make sure you happen to accidentally drop an all black ski mask on the ground on your way out.

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Make sure you happen to accidentally drop an all black ski mask on the ground on your way out.

great advise
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Which bank are you interviewing for?

Full suit. Black or Navy.
White shirt.
No cufflinks.
No JEW-L's.
No earrings.
An appropriate tie. Make sure the tie isn't a dinner tie.
Black hard bottoms.
Get that hair lined up.

If you going for a higher level job in finance, you can rock the black with a pinstripe.

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

smh.gif

Just wear a suit, if you dont have one wear slacks button up and a tie! (no earings, and a nice watch)

suits is OD to me. slacks, dress shoes, button up, and tie is straight. i've never had a "more adult" job. so i was wondering about the bankbecause it is more professional. i worked at finishline and i currently work at pinkberry. and i feel i'm too old for those.

Originally Posted by gberdin

smh.gif

suits is OD to me. slacks, dress shoes, button up, and tie is straight. i've never had a "more adult" job. so i was wondering about the bank because it is more professional. i worked at finishline and i currently work at pinkberry. and i feel i'm too old for those.
you applying to be a teller or what?

laugh.gif
at you guys saying to wear a suit, that's way too much. Just wearsome slacks, maybe a tie, dress shoes, and a nice button up. I'm pretty sure you're not even going to need a tie.

Originally Posted by gberdin

smh.gif

suits is OD to me. slacks, dress shoes, button up, and tie is straight. i've never had a "more adult" job. so i was wondering about the bank because it is more professional. i worked at finishline and i currently work at pinkberry. and i feel i'm too old for those.

i hate dressin up

i remember i told my dad when i was young i dont wanna job where i have to wear suits...........

funny...........my work clothes ARE what I wear to the gym.

i showed him......

You're good to go....all you need now is a tie and a watch(if you wish to wear one) in order to pass the interview. Keep the earrings at home.

I work at a bank and I wore slacks, a dress shirt a tie and a pair of dress shoes. Nothing special, dress is important but they're really trying to see whoyou are more so than what you look like, if that makes any sense.

Originally Posted by Lui Kang817

I work at a bank and I wore slacks, a dress shirt a tie and a pair of dress shoes. Nothing special, dress is important but they're really trying to see who you are more so than what you look like, if that makes any sense.

anything special i should know or say ?

just be a real team player that always helps

and a suit is overdoing it, if anything scale your dress based on what they wear in the bank

Back
Top Bottom