SO I GOT BANNED FOR NOT TIPPING LOL

https://kutv.com/news/offbeat/entir...YPvhKFz9GV9iTMiyPWb1JvqLlw7zHsQJJ3kopbh62f7wo

Entire staffs at 3 Sonic locations quit after wages cut to '$4/hour plus tips'

According to The Scioto Post, the workers were angry over their pay being cut from Ohio's minimum wage of $8.55/hour to $4.00/hour plus tips.

Many pointed out fast food workers rarely get tipped.

Two other stores in Ohio, one in Lancaster and one in Grove City who are also under the same new ownership, also quit en masse, according to The Scioto Post.

Those stores also hung signs saying "Goodbye" and "Thank you next" on their windows.

https://kutv.com/news/offbeat/entir...YPvhKFz9GV9iTMiyPWb1JvqLlw7zHsQJJ3kopbh62f7wo

According to The Scioto Post, the workers were angry over their pay being cut from Ohio's minimum wage of $8.55/hour to $4.00/hour plus tips.

Two other stores in Ohio, one in Lancaster and one in Grove City who are also under the same new ownership, also quit en masse, according to The Scioto Post.

Those stores also hung signs saying "Goodbye" and "Thank you next" on their windows.

they should movie to cali
the sonic workers here get minimum wage

When i was in San Fransisco i copped some bud from the green cross. Dude was very knowledgeable and professional. I spent 45 on an eighth and a grinder and i tried to tip dude $10 and he responded "nah bro, they pay us well, we don't need tips" lol
This is lowkey one of my favorite thread

I can't stand the places where you order at the counter and they have the tip line. I used to feel obligated to drop at least a dollar but it's no different from paying cash and ignoring the tip jar.

Honest question. I tip well at sit downs. When at the bar I tip the bartender even tho I dont drink after every couple waters. Do yall tip when you order takeout from a bar or like a place when you have to go to bar when u pick up? I always feel like I should and feels awkward when I write 0 in the tip line :lol:

Wait we have to tip the dealer now?
headed back to vegas for the first time
since losing that 14k
thinkin back
i didnt start losing till they switched dealers
and the dealer gave me a weird vibe
other folks did start tipping him
and was winning
when before i kept winning

Honest question. I tip well at sit downs. When at the bar I tip the bartender even tho I dont drink after every couple waters. Do yall tip when you order takeout from a bar or like a place when you have to go to bar when u pick up? I always feel like I should and feels awkward when I write 0 in the tip line :lol:
why feel guilty not giving ur money away
u feel guilty when u walk past a bum on the street
plating music
they providing a service
but plenty of folks walk past them
without feeling guilty of not tipping

plating music
they providing a service
But you and I didn't request anything from those bums and musicians on the street.

plating music
they providing a service
It's not even that I feel guilty I just dont know what proper protocol is in that situation

Back
Top Bottom