SO I GOT BANNED FOR NOT TIPPING LOL

Even if service is crap I still tip, maybe under 15% though.

The way I think about it is if I'm sitting down to eat at a restaurant I'm paying for not having to clean dishes/do stuff/use their facilities through tips.

First
And last thing
Also gave dirty dish and had to request another
Like I said though service was average

ok you said it was empty. why didn't you just move to a different table that was clean ? so because they didn't clean the table and didn't refill your soda and water which you probably wouldn't have finished completely you decide to say **** it ? :lol: alright man

Even if service is crap I still tip, maybe under 15% though.

The way I think about it is if I'm sitting down to eat at a restaurant I'm paying for not having to clean dishes/do stuff/use their facilities through tips.

Pretty much this.

Unless it's a place that uses disposable plates/utensils and makes me get up to the register to grab my food.

I usually always tip!

First
And last thing
ok you said it was empty. why didn't you just move to a different table that was clean ? so because they didn't clean the table and didn't refill your soda and water which you probably wouldn't have finished completely you decide to say **** it ?
laugh.gif
alright man
Better yet: why even continue to go back to a place that had "trash" service in the past?

If you can get a side of fries with your pizza, lord knows that pizza isn't worth going back for.

First
And last thing

ok you said it was empty. why didn't you just move to a different table that was clean ? so because they didn't clean the table and didn't refill your soda and water which you probably wouldn't have finished completely you decide to say **** it ? :lol: alright man
I didn't say table was dirty I said dish was
She gave it to me
Which means she didn't look or check beforehand

OP good thing she banned you or else I wouldn't trust coming back to that establishment to eat ever again if you catch my drift.

I didn't say table was dirty I said dish was
She gave it to me
Which means she didn't look or check beforehand

you said first and last

which were didn't clean table on time and didn't refill drink. i didn't mention the dirty plate.

Last edited:
just to be clear this isn't some Pizza Hut type spot, this is a pretty nice and classy pizza joint which makes it even worse

*random * I remember when I got "ban" from gold's gym.. :rofl:

I was too calm and management was HEATED!!

Last edited:
Regardless of how you feel, he is not OBLIGATED to tip. Point blank. If he didn't want to tip, nothing you say about your perfect life will make him feel any other way.

Some places OBLIGATE you to tip, what you gonna tell those places when you get the bill and that gratuity is already there :lol:

Is pretty embarrassing to get called out by an establishment on why you didn't leave a tip, embarrassing for both tbh...over a couple of bucks?...chill

Regardless of how you feel, he is not OBLIGATED to tip. Point blank. If he didn't want to tip, nothing you say about your perfect life will make him feel any other way.

Some places OBLIGATE you to tip, what you gonna tell those places when you get the bill and that gratuity is already there :lol:

Is pretty embarrassing to get called out by an establishment on why you didn't leave a tip, embarrassing for both tbh...over a couple of bucks?...chill
Who gets embarrassed by that
I could care less
Just funny to me
They was heated I wasn't heated :lol:

So did the restaurant take your pic and put it on their kitchen wall and showed it to all employees not to allow you back in?...how does this ban work?

Who gets embarrassed by that
I could care less
Just funny to me
They was heated I wasn't heated :lol:

To each it's own...lol

My wife woulda grilled me if that happened while we was out...lol

His wife is gonna' be grillin' a lot from now on too, since they aren't allowed to eat out because he is a cheapskate.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom