SO I GOT BANNED FOR NOT TIPPING LOL

Nawghty tell the truth.... you made this thread just to rustle jimmies, in which you achieved. :lol:

Could've at least threw a $5 out :lol:

I would have to get some straight up **** service not to tip. It hasn't happened yet but I have gotten borderline bad service because of the stereotype waiters go by. I will say the stereotype is warranted from the mogs I know :lol: :smh:

If you go out to eat you should always tip regardless of the circumstances, if not then you shouldn't be eating out I am sorry. It's common knowledge how this system works and how their wages are heavily tip dependent, that extra 5-15 dollars isn't killing you.

Just do it.

Last edited:
If you go out to eat you should always tip regardless of the circumstances, if not then you shouldn't be eating out I am sorry. It's common knowledge how this system works and how their wages are heavily tip dependent, that extra 5-15 dollars isn't killing you.

Just do it.
No it ain't killing me but
But it ain't killing her either
If it is then get a better job
I just don't tip for average service

Come on man common curiosity, you sit down and eat someone at least leave a few bucks on the table if they brought you food/drinks. It's a shame you don't see anything wrong with that, I hope this opens your eyes. 

How much would you have left if she brought you your food while doing cartwheels, served it and hand fed you, with a diamond encrusted fork?...

Inb4 15%

Seen a dude get banned from Gold's because members were complaining that he constantly reeked.  I couldn't beleive what I was witnessing when he got approached...as far as OP goes you wilding for not leaving a few bucks.  

How much would you have left if she brought you your food while doing cartwheels, served it and hand fed you, with a diamond encrusted fork?...

Inb4 15%
I don't do percentage
I do what ever I feel like leaving whether a 5 or 10 or zero

Back
Top Bottom