SO I GOT BANNED FOR NOT TIPPING LOL

in all honesty. do you go out to bars/ clubs?

most of the time it is average service. do you tip then ?

man please,its service is trash no tip.no shame in that,if service is decent ill throw them a small amount,but great service gets the actual % its supposed to maybe more.its not hard for a waiter/waitress to give excellent service,its their 1 dam job.i shouldnt be looking for the staff to do anything or have to asked for anything(unless its something real extra) they should always be on point and always be friendly and honestly thats hard to come by these days.no one should be making a scene if u dont tip tho 

really? she remembered you from Halloween, how many people would she have run into since then that didn't tip

Not many. Everyone tips. She def remembered him. Not tipping a dime isn't common at all. I can see why they banned him. They don't want those type of customers. I wouldn't ban him but it would be no skin off my back if he didn't ever come back.

I don't do percentage
I do what ever I feel like leaving whether a 5 or 10 or zero

So if you go to a restaurant and order a grilled chicken salad and some water totaling 13$ you would leave a 5$....the next day you bring the fam and spend over 100$ and leave another 5$

Percentages are there to protect your pockets as well bro...get familiar with it :lol:

At a bar and club yes
When service is above average

:lol:

I'm dying at what your measure of "above average" service might be...like what do you expect these people to do...the fact they serving you is enough for some sort of tip, even bars where bartenders are idiots I buy a 5$ beer in leavi at least a buck on the table...lol

tipping gotta be the dumbest shh ever. i still do it, but cmon b.. you decided to work here, why i gotta give you money for your choice to bring me food.

So if you go to a restaurant and order a grilled chicken salad and some water totaling 13$ you would leave a 5$....the next day you bring the fam and spend over 100$ and leave another 5$

Percentages are there to protect your pockets as well bro...get familiar with it :lol:

Exactly, my dudes check may be 200 and he will leave either a 5 or 10 and that's if the service is amazing above average. Even your tipping sucks :lol: stay at home bro with your kids

Last edited:
I don't do percentage
I do what ever I feel like leaving whether a 5 or 10 or zero

Nah probably 10 and whatever 1's I had in my pocket

I am glad when people don't tip. I still don't understand why I'm having to subsidize a restaurant's profit. It makes no sense. Me tipping = less money paid to employees = bigger profit for the owner. Slave mentality.

I don't tip the postal worker walking around in the heat all day, I don't tip a teacher who has to deal with crazy kids all day, i don't tip the constuction worker building my house, i don't tip the Costco checkout clerk, etc.

I honestly don't get the sympathy these workers are getting. All we are doing by tipping is enabling poor employment practices. Costco is a prime example of doing stuff the right way and turning a profit and taking care of both customers and employees. Walmart is the opposite - they turn a profit and don't treat their employees well at all. It's qhy I refuse to shop there and support them.

View media item 1609504

OP sounds immature. It's his right to tip or not, but the condescending attitude he carries is a problem. And his kids will pick up on these subtleties and think it's ok to be that way. I also don't like the whole race card in his back pocket thing. That's that Black entitlement. You give Black people a bad name because you know you can use it and a White person can't do a damn thing about it and you know this, that's why you got it tucked in your pocket. I tell my White associates, when a Black person comes at you with that BS, "Cuz I'm Black right?", you flip it on them and say "Cuz I'm White right?". Whether they got the balls to do it is on them.

I also think the Pizza shop was out of line for coming out and confronting you about it. That's unprofessional. Unless it's in their policy that your *** gots to pay a tip, they have no leg to stand on. But I have a feeling you weren't the nicest patron either, which is why they were so pissed. Somebody doesn't tip, I doubt people are gonna get up in someones face about it. Doesn't make sense. OP is leaving details out.

tipping gotta be the dumbest shh ever. i still do it, but cmon b.. you decided to work here, why i gotta give you money for your choice to bring me food.

It's one of the greatest hustles in history. The service industry won. :lol:

I see chicks who have full time jobs yet bartend because they know they can make an extra few hundred a week with minimal effort.

Last edited:
Where do they force you to tip, though? This is a pizza spot where are talking about. Not some michelin star restaurant. I believe in tipping but it is what it is. 

What I mean is I'm not sweating it
I'm not gonna lose sleep over it
I could care less

You made a thread about it when you could of now. You DO care.

He already said he cares. Saying he could care less implies some amount of caring.
This
I don't care about being banned
Or whatever
I just disliked how she tried to shame me to tip
Following me out the place I damn near turned the corner
Just wasn't professional

This
Or whatever
Just wasn't professional

I think you Trollin bro....either that or you exaggerating the truth, ain't no waitress gonna chase a customer down around the corner over a few bucks :rofl:

This
Or whatever
Just wasn't professional

I think you Trollin bro....either that or you exaggerating the truth, ain't no waitress gonna chase a customer down around the corner over a few bucks :rofl:
Bruh I swear to god
On my kids

Some of you dudes are ballin tipping 20% each time...

I always tip, but its always 10-12% never more

Question OP if you go or with a group and service was below your expectations, do you not split the tip amongst your peers? Since maybe they are not as caught up with the whole tipping thing to care much about NOT tipping?

Tell me this OP, if two IG models and a magician hand fed you unicorn meat while you watched prime Kobe and Jordan play a JV team, would you tip then?

Back
Top Bottom