So I got into a car accident today

Need to report that stuff ASAP, she could say you were speeding and hit her :smh:

She look good though man.

I've been in two accidents since I started driving, and both times the other party was at fault. Neither time did I file a claim with my insurance, I figured they didnt need to know. Both times I got the checks in the mail, and used 10% of the check to fix my car at a local shop I know and I kept the rest :nthat:

big mistake

How? After filing a claim with their insurance, both drivers admitted fault

Who's your insurer? I know Allstate has accident forgiveness, either way it'll be 50/50 or they'll determine is your fault based on the point of impact....no matter what when you hit someone from the back you are pretty screwed....girl is an idiot and yes you should always report it to your insurance before she does and gets the one-up on you

This :smh: or even if you hit a car that is parked illegally. Get the report OP, it'll have all of her information in it so you can file a claim.

Who's your insurer? I know Allstate has accident forgiveness, either way it'll be 50/50 or they'll determine is your fault based on the point of impact....no matter what when you hit someone from the back you are pretty screwed....girl is an idiot and yes you should always report it to your insurance before she does and gets the one-up on you

This :smh: or even if you hit a car that is parked illegally. Get the report OP, it'll have all of her information in it so you can file a claim.

I swear everyday somebody always speed up to cuts me off and hit the breaks immediately hoping I hit them.. I always do this when I don't hit them..

Jz9KjGq.gif

How? After filing a claim with their insurance, both drivers admitted fault

Because you're counting on the person being honest and telling the truth. Stories change, especially when money is involved. Besides physical damage to the car, the main thing you should be worried about are medical bills. There's and yours. What happens if you discover you have a back issue that was related to the accident after you sign the check?

You should always contact your insurance to cover yourself and tell your side right away.

I was in a car in which my car was totaled by the guy who ran in to me. The person who's car I ran in to who had hardly any damage is the one who needed the ambulance. Everyone was shocked that I wasn't the one taking the ambulance to the hospital due to my damage and everyone knew she was faking.

Each time your car is in an accident it depreciates your car even more.

If the accident isn't your fault, your insurance isn't going to go up from an accident that wasn't your fault anyway. So there's no reason not to call your insurance. Often it's better to work through your insurance rather than there's anyway. My insurance gives me a lot more rental insurance than a lot of these other ones want to give you after an accident.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom