So I got my 1st semester 4.0...but this is suprisingly unfulfilling :-\.

Maybe it's because you knew I've been waiting since Oct for my Mogul rebates
grin.gif

congrats though, I wish I got a 4.0 once in my life

Originally Posted by impalaballa187

Like I knew i was gonna get it for mad long...but its official now that I have my last grade in (CUNY schools submit grades dumb late). Newayz...its suprisingly not as thrilling as i thought a 1st semester 4.0 would be. I got the 3rd A EVER in my Pub class, and dude's been a professor for 40+ years...but that doesn't feel all that poppin. :-\...this is college? I was happy for like 5 mins...now its like w/e.

Anybody else feelin blehhh @ doing good?
You received a 4.0 writing like this?

Believe me buddy grades after college have no significance in the working world. What you can do for another person is what counts. 4.0 is a great thing fornow. Now your next step is to challenge yourself. Good job on the bragging post! Just be happy and enjoy the rest of your vacation.

Maybe you feel "Blehh" because you have an undeserved sense of accomplishment.

This guy knows he feels damn good about it or wouldn't make this thread
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. Yes I'm mad because I don't have a 4.0
mad.gif

Originally Posted by roback1991

Heyyyy. Look at meeee. I'm pretending like I have a problem so i can show you my 4.0!!!!

laugh.gif
, seriously, this post corny. relax son sheesh.

Hey NT, I'm getting really tired of having an 18-inch penis. I mean, sure, I impress the ladies with it, let 'em smack it around for awhile... but nowI'm just like w/e. I feel like it's TOO big, y'know? Anyone else have this problem?

In your next attempt at making a post where you intend to brag but don't want to sound like you're bragging, you might want to omit the part where youcasually mention that you got the third A "EVER" from a professor who's been teaching for blah blah blah+ years.

Congrats on the 4.0, but the way you went about announcing it was pretty lame.

maybe its because grades dont matter for anything....

I feel you son, last semester I got my first ever 4.0 also. like u said it was straight at first then I was like aight whatever 4 more semesters to go...

Back
Top Bottom