So i got my girls icloud account info? TAY enter

You lost already by making this thread, kinfoe.

Do yourself a favor.

Tell your girl you got into her I cloud and she needs to change her password
THIS
see that's why I know this generation is doomed
****** walking around with female tendancies
This is the type of **** females do
***** prolly be calling her voicemail putting in BDAY codes tryna get her voicemail password and listen to old messages
what happened to the old nt detectives that woulda got his girls into by now and alerted her to this thread :nerd:

Why would you want this?

OP, give us the noods.

honestly, if you're in a relationship where you feel like you have to check stuff like this, you probably don't need to be in that relationship. And if you're checking out of your own insecurities, you don't need to be in any relationship.

Bird your thread and intentions were 10x worse and just plain stupid. 
roll.gif
Proved my point in a millisecond

You lost already by making this thread, kinfoe.

Do yourself a favor.

Tell your girl you got into her I cloud and she needs to change her password
THIS
see that's why I know this generation is doomed
****** walking around with female tendancies
This is the type of **** females do
***** prolly be calling her voicemail putting in BDAY codes tryna get her voicemail password and listen to old messages
what happened to the old nt detectives that woulda got his girls into by now and alerted her to this thread :nerd:

Why would you want this?

OP, give us the noods.
Withou the waiting period she coulda roasted dude
And put all his business out there
And probably threw it in his face that she was cheating
Thread woulda been lulz

I ain't looked in my girls phone in almost 3 years. When u look for something everything starts to look like exactly that. All u gonna do is hurt yourself at the end of the day. If she out here dirty it will come out in due time. But if u do decide to go thru keep us updated. I need some drama to read while bored at my desk

Repped [emoji]128077[/emoji]

alright imma come clean i cheated before in the past alot still got chicks that still want my swipe and one that wants to start a new relationship with me, that i'm mildly entertaining
im caught in between the two. me and girl broke up for like a year and we was still rocking but we didnt get back together until i move back in town and i went cold turkey cut off my side woes off 100 truth "no capping" but when i went cold turkey she started treating me different, then all of a sudden she just started moving slightly different and my radars went off, now yall call me simp all you want but i want to marry her and i wanna know if she cheating, yall think i should just straight up ask her?

If you want to marry her find out as much as you can fam

Confront her if you think she sliding tho

Back
Top Bottom