So i got my girls icloud account info? TAY enter

should i look up her deleted text and how do i do it, if so.......

im android so idk anything apple related besides that nothing is ever deleted, she is the one i think i wanna marry so im asking yall before i start some drama this early in the year.

in 
nerd.gif

Don't go looking for something you'd be mad at finding...

How did you get her info anyways? If she willingly offered the password, she's deleted Tyrone's texts long ago

Don't go looking for something you'd be mad at finding...

How did you get her info anyways? If she willingly offered the password, she's deleted Tyrone's texts long ago

word on the street is iphone messages can be restored even when deleted, all my iphone loyals know whats up

You lost already by making this thread, kinfoe.

Do yourself a favor.

Tell your girl you got into her I cloud and she needs to change her password

Last edited:
Just know if you do find something, the relationship will never be the same. Also if she finds out that you were snooping, she's gonna leave you. So you're screwed regardless

So heres the thing she gave me the password but i dont think she knows that apple keeps all the info and we been together 4 yrs

Last edited:
I ain't looked in my girls phone in almost 3 years. When u look for something everything starts to look like exactly that. All u gonna do is hurt yourself at the end of the day. If she out here dirty it will come out in due time. But if u do decide to go thru keep us updated. I need some drama to read while bored at my desk

Doesn't sound like she's creeping but you wanna look for a reason OP. If you got a legit reason I say go for it, if not let it ride & if she is it'll eventually come to light

Best case scenario: you check it & she's doing right by the boy :smokin

Worst case: she's creeping, you cut her off & ya NT brahs get to see da noodz

We all win.

Back
Top Bottom