so i have a rush card plus....

kakashi

Banned
i've been a victim of identity theft where over $7000 was stolen from my bank account (life savings), i've gotten it back after legal documentation

and months of bureaucracy. NEVER will it happen again.

to ensure that it doesn't, i use a rush card for online purchases, traveling and pocket cash.

so i was out with my friends tonight a we were at a small but "posh" night club. so the tab came for the drinks

and i said "i got it" and pulled out my diamond rush card plus and it received some funky stares followed by the urge

not to laugh...everyone acted like there wasn't a "moment" but we all knew it was. my waiter at an upscale italian restaurant

in somerset collection gave similar reaction.

my question is would you be embarrased by a rush card? if you have one what's people reaction to it.

9urv46.jpg

It's just a prepaid debit card, exactly like a visa gift card. Whats wrong with that?
smh.gif
Looks like any ol debit card

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

I don't see a problem with them ... they're just debit cards.
one time my girlfriend and two of her friends went out to eat, she laughed and said with a condescending smirk

"don't worry, he's paying for dinner with his black card"

and they laughed.

Originally Posted by Kakashi

one time my girlfriend and two of her friends went out to eat, she laughed and said with a condescending smirk

and they laughed.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

damn that girl.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

pulled out my diamond rush card plus

I would've made the same face.... Sorry bro I know you probably doing your thing with the cash and all that but Rush card just kinda screams "i'vehad hard times", "ballin on a budget", and/ or last but not least "I got some bad credit"..... Plus who has a DIAMOND rush card bruh

and they laughed.
and you didn't punish her for such a slight?

It was probably her that stole your money in the first place...

While being in the banking industry for a minute, people give reactions like that because people who own cards like that typically have bad credit or cannotqualify for bank accounts. With that being said, owning a rush card for OP's reason is a good idea. A customer at my branch came in with one and I wascurious so I called to get more information about it. They charge a $1 fee for every purchase you make and there are fees for pretty much everything likechecking your balance and such. I give Russell Simmons credit for getting rich of the poor by using their deposits and holding them in high interest bearingaccounts and charging fees while making them think this is somehow rebuilding their credit for them. Also putting the diamond on it and coloring it blacksomehow makes those who own it feel empowered like Visa and Amex black card holders. I helped someone with a Amex black card yesterday and that card feels likea pos. Titanium makes it fragile like a cracker or something.

Originally Posted by wildout4

was looking for the commercial and came across this
after about 4:14 minutes of listening i came to the conclusion that the african lecturing was a complete idiot
laugh.gif

free checking account? really where? national bank fees are about four dollars a month. how is russell simmons

"robbing" the black community? the only fee i'm charged is $10.00 month, for free swipes and atm withdrawls which

otherwise charge $2.75 with your standard debit card. i use the atm at least twice a week. so for $10.00 a month i save $24 a year.

also for those interested you get a 24hour turn around on your tax returns...i have bank account but for those without, what's so bad about it?

after about 4:14 minutes of listening i came to the conclusion that the african lecturing was a complete idiot
laugh.gif

free checking account? really where? national bank fees are about four dollars a month. how is russell simmons

"robbing" the black community? the only fee i'm charged is $10.00 month, for free swipes and atm withdrawls which

otherwise charge $2.75 with your standard debit card. i use the atm at least twice a week. so for $10.00 a month i save $24 a year.

also for those interested you get a 24hour turn around on your tax returns...i have bank account but for those without, what's so bad about it?
i have a free checking account...free checks, no fees...

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

laugh.gif

Who is still doing that?

I know a guy who was a sub teacher who only carried cash. Needless to say he got robbed.

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
who under forty has a check book? it's 2010 almost...what are doing?

Back
Top Bottom