so i have a rush card plus....

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

So basically imma lame i seen the Russel Simmons rush card commercial and just had to have one forget getting a debit/credit card with a real bank i got a infomercial bank card so now im good to go

1. your name is bluedeniro, i doubt your input in suffice enough to discuss with people in my tax bracket anyway.

2. you just wanna catch wreck and talk smack, because i've stated that i have bank account and an unsecured american express with a $5000 limit and 6% apr.i'm just leery of identity theft so i use the rushcard.

now, go get some minutes for your sidekick and update your homeboy records myspace page with 2 fans and a million views.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Kakashi

So basically imma lame i seen the Russel Simmons rush card commercial and just had to have one forget getting a debit/credit card with a real bank i got a infomercial bank card so now im good to go

1. your name is bluedeniro, i doubt your input in suffice enough to discuss with people in my tax bracket anyway.

2. you just wanna catch wreck and talk smack, because i've stated that i have bank account and an unsecured american express with a $5000 limit and 6% apr. i'm just leery of identity theft so i use the rushcard.

now, go get some minutes for your sidekick and update your homeboy records myspace page with 2 fans and a million views.
indifferent.gif

Spoken from someone who wants to be something he's not oh and cool story ocky

2. you just wanna catch wreck and talk smack, because i've stated that i have bank account and an unsecured american express with a $5000 limit and 6% apr. i'm just leery of identity theft so i use the rushcard.

indifferent.gif
This thread just took a turn for the worst

And we're talking about a rush card

smh.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

34i00g7.jpg

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

I don't see a problem with them ... they're just debit cards.
one time my girlfriend and two of her friends went out to eat, she laughed and said with a condescending smirk

"don't worry, he's paying for dinner with his black card"

and they laughed.

frown.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom