So I have some shoes I want to sell....

Where are some places I can list them besides...

Niketalk - too many rules and regulations
Craigslist - too sketchy
Ebay - Costs too much to list things & fees
ISS - Hear too many stories about people getting scammed

What else is there?

so this is basically a sell thread disguised as an advice thread..
huh...

-J-

YOU SHOULD GOTO THE
"we buy your shoes because you no longer want/need them you dont want to sell them on and Niketalk - too many rules and regulations, Craigslist - too sketchy, Ebay - Costs too much to list things & fees, ISS - Hear too many stories about people getting scammed" store

e9ad68.jpg

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

consignment shops.....yard sales.....

i've been thinking about doing a yard sale type of thing for a while now. i can see that working if promoted/advertised right (and if you have something in demand of course)

Originally Posted by rpjgator

YOU SHOULD GOTO THE
"we buy your shoes because you no longer want/need them you dont want to sell them on and Niketalk - too many rules and regulations, Craigslist - too sketchy, Ebay - Costs too much to list things & fees, ISS - Hear too many stories about people getting scammed" store

e9ad68.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

YOU SHOULD GOTO THE

e9ad68.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LOL @ the pic...too much time your hands huh

I can't see getting a decent amount of money for some collectable shoes at a yard sale though.

YOU SHOULD GOTO THE

e9ad68.jpg

one of the better ones I've seen in a while...
-J-  

Originally Posted by J23S

YOU SHOULD GOTO THE

e9ad68.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

it really didnt take that long

YOU SHOULD GOTO THE

e9ad68.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

YOU SHOULD GOTO THE

e9ad68.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

YOU SHOULD GOTO THE

e9ad68.jpg
This is why I love nt
roll.gif

Nikesb.org (there are too many flakers there though. Mostly high school kids)

Facebook is an option. Just list them in the marketplace. Or update your Fbook status with a link to your selling threading

PM me what you have and what size.....

Back
Top Bottom