So I have to go to court because my break lights don't work. For real?

So I`m dropping my lady friend home, and cops pull us over, and dude gives me a citation and a court date because my break lights don't work. What part ofthe game is that? I`m also a student in another city that is 4 hours away, do they really expect me to hurt my head over something so stupid?

I don't know how this stuff works. What if I fix it I wont have to go to court? Or what if I get a new car period?

How are brake lights stupid?
laugh.gif

Your brake lights don't work, people can't see that you're braking, just get them fixed and you'll be fine.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

laugh.gif

Your brake lights don't work, people can't see that you're braking, just get them fixed and you'll be fine.

im pretty sure all cars have 3 lights...theres one in the middle on the inside of the rear windshield

I`m saying, if I get them fixed do I have to go to court? My main brake light works I guess its the left and right that dont

call your local police station and ask. you can probably just fix it and go in and show them. they can then sign it off.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

I don't know how this stuff works. What if I fix it I wont have to go to court? Or what if I get a new car period?
I stays on your record if your ignore it (buying a new car).

Originally Posted by GetYaShinebox

Originally Posted by Big J 33

laugh.gif
they're just a cop-out for those suckers with bad depth perception / spacial judgment

yea out of the 3 months Im away at school driving home from work late at night I`ve had no problem, lol then I come home and these clowns do this. smh cats doanything to meet quota.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

son son son son.......fix the lights, contact the number on the court, tell them you live 10 hours away and are at school, plead with them so you can get alocal fix it inspection, pay the fine.....done......

acting a lil ignant... just get it fixed, get the back signed and mail it in with a 10 dollar check. not a big deal...

i've gotten pulled over for failure of break lights and gotten just a ticket, that cop was trying to fill his quota. Of course fix your lights because youdon't wanna another ticket. Maybe go to city hall or the courts and explain your situation, but don't let your ticket turn into a warrant. Youdon't wanna go to jail over no bs like that.

Back
Top Bottom