So I hit the California Lottery....

OP I'm an african prince who has lost his country and I need some help getting it back.

How fortuitous that you have just come into the one thing I need most desperately. Money!

Truly this is a sign from God. Help me and when I get my country back I promise to not only pay you back, but to give you lands and titles. 

PM me for more information and together we can enact justice on those who have stolen my birthright from me.

@Wallyhopp When I mentioned that I was getting help from a few family members one of them is my uncle who up until this happened would shoot me a few bucks and some of his winning scratchers. If you were under the impression that when down to my last dollar I chose the lottery over food or car payment then you were mistaken.

As far as the tax goes California doesn't tax anything from the winnings. The IRS does. It will be 25% off that 75k which is $56,250.

I haven't told anybody that isn't kin to me and my fine fellow scumbag brethren's here on NT so I'm 100% positive nobody outside of those 2 circles will assume I won anything. If were talking anywhere over 2mill then I'd agree on getting a lawyer but lets be realistic here...There's hundreds of thousands of people in Los Angeles who have more money than me. I'm not going to spend 15k on a lawyer to protect 56k. That math doesn't add up.

Im definitely going to take advantage of that 0 down payment deal that is offered to first time home buyer's. My brother told me he would be willing to invest with me if I end up needing help. Our idea isn't something that hasn't been done a million times before (buy a cheap property, fix and flip) I can do stucco, concrete, drywall, paint so that is going to help me even more by not having to hire crews for that. Still will need a plumber and an electrician. But I'm going to hit up a few of the people in this thread who've extended their hand's to shed some light on what to expect. Everybody in my family and a few NT'ers say that the apartment route is the way to go. I will do my homework before spending a single penny.

This **** is still unreal to me. I know that money is coming but it doesn't seem real yet....ya boy literally has a few dollars in my pocket and this newfound insane ambition to get this investment idea off the ground and running.

I love y'all NT. Ya'll really have no idea

P.S. growing up on NT that man Henz0 was a f'n gawd. Much love to him for the congrats.

man im out here copping $20 and $30 tickets this homie hits on a damn $5 
mad.gif
eek.gif
smokin.gif

Happy for ya OP. Congrats man thats so dope

all i ever won was $500 off one and some smaller wins

One day i went to buy a $20 ticket and lady infront of me picked it first which was #14, i grab #15 come back to work next day and goto the store to find out ******* #14 was a 250k winning ticket. I WAS SICK 

man im out here copping $20 and $30 tickets this homie hits on a damn $5 >: :wow: :smokin

Happy for ya OP. Congrats man thats so dope

all i ever won was $500 off one and some smaller wins

One day i went to buy a $20 ticket and lady infront of me picked it first which was #14, i grab #15 come back to work next day and goto the store to find out ******* #14 was a 250k winning ticket. I WAS SICK 

I would of hunted her down :lol:

@skyzoo 73, just be careful. With taxes fresh in my mind, I don't want to see another thread in a year about how can I get back $11k that I dont have.

From all accounts, Cali doesnt have state or local taxes to worry about but you're still on the hook for federal, which they will tax you at the highest amount (39.6%). The government automatically withholds 25% from the get go, so unless you have around $11k in write offs come end of the year, you may/will owe that extra 14.6% difference.

Last edited:
Wow congrats! I could do soo much with a come up like that right now. Best thing you can do now is make the money work for you.

I went back and read your back story on page2. This was God man. :smokin

Last edited:
Congrats yo. Pay off all your debts and save most of it. Use a little bit to enjoy and have fun. Don't tell everyone. Have fun!

Not gonna lie seeing that scratcher makes me wanna go buy some and see if I'm working tomorrow or if I'm quitting.

Congratz brosef!!!  Now go flip that 75k and double down playing 3-4 tables in vegas.  hit that no limit up and play the role of the monster stack.  or bet on sports ....super bowl comin up papi

I just won $50 on a $30 scratcher. Almost threw it out because none of the numbers hit but at the bottom it has a bonus game & I won. Gonna post again when I win the $10 million.

After taxex you gonna like like 52.5K right? Man, if you don't have a house yet, gotta get that land, always #1 if you can afford the payments.

If not, hey, it's $52k. I'd pay off debt first.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom