So I just completed my last chemotherapy session... Update on page 8

Congratulations and best of luck to your future endeavors
pimp.gif

My fellow flip, great news fam! I love reading stories like these! I'm in the 703 area and will gladly come through with some lumpia, chicken adobo, and pancit!! You're doing a great job! God bless you and yours!

Thats GREAT op.

Im happy for you. Keep doing it, and wish you the best of health in the future.

I dont know you at all OP but I recognize your name.

Stories like yours really puts things in my life in perspective.........I CONSTANTLY take them for granted. 

This is why I love NT. I dont *%$% with sneakers as much anymore but post like this keep me on here every damn day

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

seriously started my day off well, now i feel like you're gonna go off and live your dreams haha! do it! live it up man

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by thejrob

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This just made me feel a lot better about my day and I don't even know you. CONGRATS. Congrats to you, your family, your friends and everyone who went through this with you as well.

Most importantly though, give yourself a pat on the back. You went through something that most of us will never have to experience and you came out on the other end a stronger person because of it. I can't tell you how much people like you are an inspiration for others around the world that are going through some suffering whether it be minor or major.

Celebrate and enjoy life, but I'm sure I don't even have to tell you that.

Couldn't be happier for you fam.

This.  And ALL of This.  There isn't a
pimp.gif
 big enough to give you fam.

All of this. 

Inspirational stuff.

This just lightened up my mood. We get mad at little things but in the grand scheme, life in itself is truly something to be thankful for.

Thanks for sharing man.

My face has the hugest smile on it, its looking good, and im sure everything will be alright. Congrats man, dark moments mostly make for bright futures!!!

Back
Top Bottom