so i just got my car stolen...

so my schools right next to where i work at starbucks and theres an imax amc theatre too in the mercado plaza.
i park in the movie parking lot around 6 a couple nights ago head to starbucks get my coffee and smoke my cig for about 45 mins.
walk over to my school from starbucks and go to class
class ends around 8 45 so i walk back and grab another cup of coffee and another cig
so i walk over to go to my car and i dont see it, walk around probably 3 times to find this damn thing.
in my head im thinkin that it got towed because a lot of students park there instead of paying 40$ for a parking permit.
but im cool with the security gaurds and they always get coffee so i gave them my plates and they wont tow my car.
so i file a report and blah blah blah
nothing really valuable in my car a cheap 50$ deck some alpine rear speakers no subs or anything.
my insurance doesnt cover it i only have liability so im pretty much screwed
all i needed was something to get around until i had enough money to put down on a new car
mad.gif

it was like a 96 sentra btw

-cliffs for the lazy

-parked next to school where i work (starbucks)
-went to get coffee
-went to class
-came back and cars gone

anyways.... /vent

damn that sucks
i almost got my car stolen in front of my house but i got out there just in time
and they left

Doesn't matter how "cool" you are with security guards.

At the end of the day, it's not their property... It's the shop's property.

Now ask yourself again: did your car get jacked or towed?

Sucks man. Someone stole my brother's wheels last month and they tried to take mine and failed. Now I gotta park right next to my window.

Do you got a alarm?

That really sucks though man. Hopefully the police can find it before its stripped down.

PPL actually call 911 when their cars get stolen?
laugh.gif
I understand callinthe cops but
laugh.gif

There's a slim chance it was towed. New security guy calls tow truck or security guy who prefers tea calls tow truck
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

laugh.gif
I understand callin the cops but
laugh.gif

There's a slim chance it was towed. New security guy calls tow truck or security guy who prefers tea calls tow truck
laugh.gif

there's a number for non-emergency situations. don't see why people need to call 911. but yeah, im going to go with.. your car got towed.

Master Zik wrote:
laugh.gif
I understand callin the cops bu
t
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

what? did you even read what you wrote ..

Im guessing you call "GhostBusters"

Not to be a prick, but..I'll never understand how an NTer will have just got robbed/car stolen/etc..and one of the first things they do is tell Niketalkabout it...next we're gonna see a thread like "NT, I just got stabbed in the arm"

When I read the title of this thread, I was really hoping this was by Sputnik

Probably got towed though, try contacting the surrounding businesses to see if they called a tow truck or what towing service they use and call thosecompanies.h

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

Master Zik wrote:
laugh.gif
I understand callin the cops bu
t
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
what? did you even read what you wrote ..

Im guessing you call "GhostBusters"

Nal fam he is right the police are pretty much useless in stolen car cases. My moms got her car stolen and the cops only found the car because the people whostole it crashed the car Sometimes i think that the police dont even bother looking for stolen whips.

Back
Top Bottom