SO i just got my first speeding ticket...

wow, im surprised the cop didnt arrest you and had you spend the night in jail. you do 20 over the speed limit here in I-5 around seattle, they booking you forreckless endangerment.

Originally Posted by richierich781

wow, im surprised the cop didnt arrest you and had you spend the night in jail. you do 20 over the speed limit here in I-5 around seattle, they booking you for reckless endangerment.
maybe because it was really early and there were no cars? also because no passengers? maybe??

fastest ive gone is 130 i think reno to vegas
smokin.gif

i got one first one late last year around november. i need to take my online traffic school class still. my ticket was $148 doin 25 over the limit. just paythe fines and take care of the traffic school and learn from the experience.

At 114, first ticket or not they're going to hit you HARD. And then the judge will tell you he's doing it to teach you a tough lesson, trust i'veheard it before. I'm scratching my head at them not arresting you at the scene.

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by 310KiNG

i just got a ticket going 53 in a 35 =\
smh.gif
I got one for doing 56 in a 25, coming off of a highway with NO speed limit signs
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
sorry i had to
happy.gif
same with me in a way, i was doing 45 becasethats what it was, but guess for about 1/4 mile the limit changed to 35
mad.gif

i dont think you have to go to court in socal, just call and tell them youll pay

but no thread jack. i got pulled over a month ago i still didnt get +!%* in the mail. my court date is the 16th, should i call or just wait? maybe i wont geta ticket
pimp.gif

4 passengers in the car, and it isnt even listed as a misdemeanor on my ticket. i guess i got lucky.

sorry dude, but after a certain amount of miles over the speed limit the infractions change. if wreckless endangerment isnt on there, expect to pay a goodsized ticket, and u prbbly wont be able to fight it at all

I still havent had a speeding ticket...i got an "impeding traffic" ticket last week tho.

Yeah, what were you driving?

I live in Ohio, and I got a ticket for doing 84 in a 60. I had to pay $117 instead of going to court.

when you got pulled over in socal (and you live in norcal) you should have asked the cop to request a change in county seat.

meaning, you do it in your county.

but since you didnt do it, you gotta do it in socal.

i'm surprised anything over 100MPH they usually tow your car.

goodluck.

Originally Posted by aintFRESH

So i was running 114mph in a 70mph on highway 5, 3am
I did 140 in my 92 DA
grin.gif
... was racing this guy. we did a40drop. I smashed every gear on this dude
laugh.gif

on I-85 about a year and a half back. wth was I thinkin
laugh.gif

where I'm from (GA) you would have been taking to jail... Driver licenses more than likely suspended + a big fine.
I cut that !##! out after I heard some dude crashed under a bridge and the 911 call the lady said dude was in pieces
indifferent.gif

I got my 1st speeding ticket out here in NC , 80 in the 50 zone , they added reckless driving also. It sucks that my NYC PBA won't work out here. Courtdate is March 12th , I'm not nervous about it @ all since I have a clean driving record. Just that fine is gonna hurt my pockets

If you dont want to go to court just pay the fine. But at 114, you might just have to go to court, so why dont you call them.

Originally Posted by aintFRESH

damn, were you trying to go back in time?
just trying to get back home...its tempting when theres no one on the road. now i learn though.

There's always somebody on the road, especially when you think there's not.
ohwell.gif

05 madza 3 hatchback. do i HAVE to go to court? or can i just pay the fine and take traffic school...

actually just got my ticket in today...called them and they said they didn't do any transfers. guess im going to socal ONCE AGAIn this break.

Back
Top Bottom