So I just read something interesting about the A's and Giants...

Originally Posted by dland24

As a Bay head, I feel that A's fans hate on the Giants waaaaay more than Giants fans hate on the A's. Most Giants fans I know dont care about the A's.

i agree with this.

Originally Posted by sinser13

As a Bay head, I feel that A's fans hate on the Giants waaaaay more than Giants fans hate on the A's. Most Giants fans I know dont care about the A's.

i agree with this.

Giants fans deserve to get hated on. All we talk about are splash hits. That can get old reeeeeeeally fast.

Guys, remember the splash hit Armando Rios hit a while back? That was aaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeesoooooooooooooooommmmmmeeeeeeee!!!!!!

You can't root for both if you're a FAN. If you're a casual observer you can root for the blueclaws for all I care.

I'm a diehard Dodgers fan, I have no hate for the Angels because they're irrelevant to me and my team. I watch their games when mine isn't playing,same for any other ball game that's being televised.

Dodgers first.
Nobody second.

Originally Posted by What up

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

yep cause if you said itd be like a pot calling a kettle black
wink.gif
Except it wasn't me who said it. So I'm not the only one that finds you annoying.

thats why you didnt say it...thank you for clearing my point...im not the only one who finds you annoying as well buckeroo
smile.gif

The *%%+ does it matter who said it? What the hell does that statement have to do with me? What matters is that you spew absolute nonsense each time youdecide to post and think you're actually bringing something to the table. You carry yourself like your points are well contructed when in reality,they're flat out ******ed. Splash hit? "Are you kidding me?"

YOU'RE ANNOYING, KID. There, now I said it. And I don't give a *%%+ what you think of me so let's just stop this right now. I've alreadyspent my allowed time on lames for today.

Originally Posted by eyegiantjackpot

wont catch me wearing anything but an LA fitted.. and my raiders hats are from the LA days.. cant forget the lakers starter cap.

american league isnt even real baseball, so for sure wont find me in a angels hat. that team is in mexico for all i know. growing up in long beach.. i decided anything south of that was mexico. now up in LA/hollywood, anything north of the 101 at the 405 is canada.

and yes i consider anahiem as south of long beach because of its rich orange county culture.

laugh.gif
what? How isn't american league real baseball? Please don't tell me because we feature a DH

As a Bay head, I feel that A's fans hate on the Giants waaaaay more than Giants fans hate on the A's. Most Giants fans I know dont care about the A's. I for one, LOVE going to Oakland to watch baseball. Im a fan of the game, not just of the Giants. But A's have no fanbase. In 2003, I went to Oakland an hour before gametime with NO tickets, walked up to the ticket booth, and got tickets in the LOWER LEVEL for an ALDS game that was 45 minutes away from starting. That is absolutely ridiculous for a playoff game.

Talk about the stadium, talk about whatever.....the A's fanbase is beyond poor. And Realfolk....I know you posted a link.....but there is NO WAY the A's averaged 17+ thousand fans a game last season. No chance. Bay Area sports are a joke right now. When the product on the field is god awful, the casual fan doesnt go. Us die hards still do, but thats why you dont see sell outs. And to respond to your original ponit....the answer is NO. Most of us bay heads are one or the other, not both.
So you're going to dismiss it based solely on your gut feeling?

ohwell.gif
I guess.

When our teams suck, we can only argue who has the better fan base or meaningless things (unless you're the owner) like tickets sold.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sinser13

i agree with this.

By reading this thread, you'd think there wasn't a big enough sampling of A's fans available to paint us with a broad brush.

Back
Top Bottom