So I just turned 25, and for my birthday I copped some Rogaine- testimonials?

Aubrey Organics
pimp.gif

If you guys are really worried about losing your scalps, ya'll should look into all natural shampoos and conditioners. Look up Aubrey products and branch out from there.

For those who didn't read that article up there (I didn't read it either lol) the chemicals Sodium Lauryl Sulfate and Laureth Sulfate, are extremely harsh cleaning chemicals for any type of hair.

Here's how you know you aren't supposed to use them. Check your shampoo and look at the first ingredients. Sodium Lauryl Sulfate and Laureth Sulfate are always on the top 5. Now go look at your dish washing soap and tell me what you see as the main ingredient. You putting that chemical on your hair. You would't wash your hair with dish washing soap would you? Have you noticed how dry your hands get after using it? Pass.

I recommend doing more research. There's a bunch of chemicals you can avoid putting on your hair, you just gotta start being more aware of those things.

Just my 2 cents.

If I were you I would check out the rates at Bosley, my dad got a hair transplant and it worked wonders on him.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Some interesting information I came across while researching thinning hair due to something most of us wouldn't suspect, shampoo use.

[h1]Shampoo Kills Your Hair (The Effects of SLS)[/h1]
Nearly all shampoos cause hair loss — this is the outlandish claim of the “grunge

I'm actually scared I might turn out the same as you OP. My hair falls out so easily.

Yeah i stopped using those commericalized shampoo's. Especially Head and Shoulders etc etc. All Natural Organic stuff from me here on out.

If your African American go get you some Virgin Coconut Oil ASAP. Also let your hair have some air. You dudes wearing fitteds and hats 24/7 are even speeding up the process more
laugh.gif

Check those ingredients in what you use for your hair. I learned after all these years and now my hair is starting to look/feel like its normal self.

Oh hell no. I checked my shampoo and it had that Sodium Lauryl Sulfate. My father is losing his hair so #@## that imma cop some aubrey organics.

thanks for the tips guys. my joint is already receding (not even 23 smh) and imma do whatever i can to slow it down. I know one thing tho i am never cutting my dreads off, they atleast give me the ability to hide my dome and i know once they get cut its a wrap for me. 
frown.gif
laugh.gif

FinesseSosa wrote:
You dudes wearing fitteds and hats 24/7 are even speeding up the process more
laugh.gif

Not true FinesseSosa, apparently our hair gets its oxygen from our blood cells so it doesn't matter if people wear hats or not.

i used to rock the low fade, now i have the pretty boy hair. but my corners are going away, fast too. I dont mind going back to the baldy, Ive had it before and I know ill need it again, but id rather stay wavy.

Is there anything for this? Rogaine and all those dont work for the front right?

FinesseSosa wrote:
laugh.gif
Not true FinesseSosa, apparently our hair gets its oxygen from our blood cells so it doesn't matter if people wear hats or not.

my fault I thought the oxygen outside helped also. Another thing that can help yall dudes "thinning" or losing hair is this. It helps your blood flow/hair growth to the parts of ya body especially to your head: Ginkgo Biloba (Look it up)

200.jpg

Need to ditch those shampoos though. Thanks for that post about the shampoos again.

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Damn thats messed up man. Just wear hats as much as you can
laugh.gif

My brother had a quarter sized bald spot when he was 7-8. He went to the doc, got some cream or whatever and his hair perfectly fine now. Do it OP.

FinesseSosa wrote:
laugh.gif

No wayyy
eek.gif
eek.gif
I was with my boy and he said he noticed that im losing hair on my forehead where the box is made... Then I asked my girl if she ever noticed... She said a little, and that it was from me wearing a fitted all the time...

I hope your right!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i think i MIGHT be thinning up front and looked at the rogaine at walmart when i was picking up shampoo.

did u get equate? its like a 3rd of the cost of rogaine.

Damn, I got reverse of what yall got. My hair grows to damn fast, lol. After 2 - 3 weeks I'm back at the shop getting another cut and lineup.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Yeah i stopped using those commericalized shampoo's. Especially Head and Shoulders etc etc. All Natural Organic stuff from me here on out.

If your African American go get you some Virgin Coconut Oil ASAP. Also let your hair have some air. You dudes wearing fitteds and hats 24/7 are even speeding up the process more
laugh.gif

Check those ingredients in what you use for your hair. I learned after all these years and now my hair is starting to look/feel like its normal self.
this is true

Back
Top Bottom