So I just watched Limitless.. Vol. Magic Pill

And it got me thinkin lol. Do you guys think a pill like that will/can ever be made?? If so, what would you do if you got a hold said pill??

Nothing like that will ever be made, not possible. If it were though I'd take just enough to get me where I wanted to be financially and then ween myself off of it 

That movie sucked so bad, I was legitimately mad after I watched it. Not mad like, oh no what a waste of time. More mad like, that was #$&!€$& terrible, next dude who looks at me sideways is getting mollywhopped.

Originally Posted by do work son

That movie sucked so bad, I was legitimately mad after I watched it. Not mad like, oh no what a waste of time. More mad like, that was #$&!€$& terrible, next dude who looks at me sideways is getting mollywhopped.
indifferent.gif
that movie is amazing

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Nothing like that will ever be made, not possible. If it were though I'd take just enough to get me where I wanted to be financially and then ween myself off of it 

i love the movie and we were just talking about this movie the other day at work ...

from my understanding tho the long you stay on it the more you are hooked meaning there no ween off cause

stopping = dying/death
eek.gif

i honestly think i would take it just for the purity of unlocking the capabilities of the human brain
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and hopfully get lucky enough to figure out a way to tweak it so i don't get addicted

The only thing i didnt like about it was, like, why did it take so long for someone to use the positive effects of the pill to come up with a way to negate the side effects of it?

Seems like an obvious answer. Thats a pretty big plot hole to me. Overall i enjoyed the movie though.

Originally Posted by do work son

Movie was amazing. It's true that we humans only use a small fraction of our brain. It amazes me how certain drugs can make you feel a certain way... some good, some bad, some addictive, etc.

It's only a matter of time before technology gives us the ability to truly access our brain power. Anyone catch any episodes of Stan Lee's Superhumans on the history channel?

Originally Posted by oo206oo

The only thing i didnt like about it was, like, why did it take so long for someone to use the positive effects of the pill to come up with a way to negate the side effects of it?

Seems like an obvious answer. Thats a pretty big plot hole to me. Overall i enjoyed the movie though.
I thought about that too and what I came to conclude was that pre-occupation or rather thinking "inside" the box. Like I'm sure everyone wanted it to "last longer"... so some wanted to create factories, other ways of ingesting, instead, he thought outside the box and instead of longer lasting effects, he went for permanent.
I don't know. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JayHood23

This....and the movie was ok imo

Back
Top Bottom