So I kissed a guy last night...

Joined Aug 2, 2008
They say drunk brings out the real you..

Apparently the real you is a FloRida fan, and likes to kiss dudes.

Joined Feb 10, 2006
Originally Posted by MiKeY iCe 23

Originally Posted by Essential1

Why did you kiss a dude? If you wanted to, then maybe it is a sign that you don't want your girlfriend?

I'm not seeing why you kissed a dude unless you wanted to/attracted to him...

If that's the case, there's not a problem with it, just you shouldn't be surprised your chick is mad.

If its any excuse we were both drunk...funnels and keg stands all night. It was only once, we kissed multiple times. I just kept hearing the song "I heard you were a wild one".
que?

mikey ice 23

Banned
Joined Feb 19, 2007
Afterwards I kept doing the Daniel Bryan "yes" chant and tried to justify it by saying...I just do what I gotta do to survive.

Joined Mar 16, 2010

Originally Posted by Essential1

Why did you kiss a dude? If you wanted to, then maybe it is a sign that you don't want your girlfriend?

I'm not seeing why you kissed a dude unless you wanted to/attracted to him...

If that's the case, there's not a problem with it, just you shouldn't be surprised your chick is mad.

If its any excuse we were both drunk...funnels and keg stands all night. It was only once, we kissed multiple times. I just kept hearing the song "I heard you were a wild one".

Joined Oct 27, 2002
Dude got a lip ring & is a member of a beard board full of "bears"...

Oh.

Why do you even have a girlfriend? Did you need a figurative beard as well?

Mark Antony

Supporter
Joined Apr 30, 2010
Hmmm, eyebrow piercing, lip ring, FloRida, kissing dudes etc. C'mon bruh.  If not troll, the beard and girlfriend can't hide what you obviously are.  No need to be a dc dl brotha, it's 2012.

Joined Aug 2, 2008
Originally Posted by Al Audi

So you cheated on your girl right in front of her? Why are you shocked?!
This. If you have a open relationship then it should be cool. Otherwise you CHEATED 

Joined Apr 2, 2007

Afterwards I kept doing the Daniel Bryan "yes" chant and tried to justify it by saying...I just do what I gotta do to survive.
Nawl bruh.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now