pics?

grin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I just asked for what everyone was to scared to ask for  
grin.gif

They say drunk brings out the real you..

Apparently the real you is a FloRida fan, and likes to kiss dudes.

Originally Posted by MiKeY iCe 23

Originally Posted by Essential1

Why did you kiss a dude? If you wanted to, then maybe it is a sign that you don't want your girlfriend?

I'm not seeing why you kissed a dude unless you wanted to/attracted to him...

If that's the case, there's not a problem with it, just you shouldn't be surprised your chick is mad.

If its any excuse we were both drunk...funnels and keg stands all night. It was only once, we kissed multiple times. I just kept hearing the song "I heard you were a wild one".
que?
laugh.gif

Afterwards I kept doing the Daniel Bryan "yes" chant and tried to justify it by saying...I just do what I gotta do to survive.

Originally Posted by Essential1

Why did you kiss a dude? If you wanted to, then maybe it is a sign that you don't want your girlfriend?

I'm not seeing why you kissed a dude unless you wanted to/attracted to him...

If that's the case, there's not a problem with it, just you shouldn't be surprised your chick is mad.

If its any excuse we were both drunk...funnels and keg stands all night. It was only once, we kissed multiple times. I just kept hearing the song "I heard you were a wild one".

Dude got a lip ring & is a member of a beard board full of "bears"...

Oh.

Why do you even have a girlfriend? Did you need a figurative beard as well?

Hmmm, eyebrow piercing, lip ring, FloRida, kissing dudes etc. C'mon bruh.  If not troll, the beard and girlfriend can't hide what you obviously are.  No need to be a dc dl brotha, it's 2012.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

So you cheated on your girl right in front of her? Why are you shocked?!

This. If you have a open relationship then it should be cool. Otherwise you CHEATED 

Afterwards I kept doing the Daniel Bryan "yes" chant and tried to justify it by saying...I just do what I gotta do to survive.

Nawl bruh.

Back
Top Bottom