So I kissed a guy last night...

Originally Posted by marmourjr

Originally Posted by MiKeY iCe 23

Afterwards I kept doing the Daniel Bryan "yes" chant and tried to justify it by saying...I just do what I gotta do to survive.

Nawl bruh.
10r8rd3.jpg

Im dying @ the link in OP sig. Its a thread full of dudes with beards giving others beard advice

Spoiler [+]
so this is a coming out of the closet thread in disguise
shocked.gif

Real serious question here: Ive seen some details that might suggest the obvious, but op are you white or black/latino/etc.

In my lifetime...going out, parties, frat shendigs...I have learned that honestly there are things white guys can do that others just cant. Ive seen white males get drunk, touch each others a%$, pinch their nipples, "show the squirrel", and be all over each other and they get the pass.

Be a 'Mike Vick' in that situation and you cant ever return to the hood again. Smh

If you are white and your girl aint effin with you ...she wasnt that into you in the first place. Real Talk.

Originally Posted by 4Shoposite

Real serious question here: Ive seen some details that might suggest the obvious, but op are you white or black/latino/etc.

In my lifetime...going out, parties, frat shendigs...I have learned that honestly there are things white guys can do that others just cant. Ive seen white males get drunk, touch each others a%$, pinch their nipples, "show the squirrel", and be all over each other and they get the pass.

Be a 'Mike Vick' in that situation and you cant ever return to the hood again. Smh

If you are white and your girl aint effin with you ...she wasnt that into you in the first place. Real Talk.

"Thanks for the warm welcome Rick. I just turned 22 last month. I shampooand condition this bad boy everyday along with comb it down often throughout the day. The onlytrimming i have done was on the mustache and soul patch area about 2-3 weeksin. i shaved both of them off completely because they were too light which isorta regret now, but they should catch up to the rest. i have not trimmed thecheeks at all. Just the neckline and cheekline i shape up maybe once or twice aweek."

http://jefffsbeardboard.yuku.com/topic/14664/Mikey-s-2-month-beard-Yeard-is-the-goal
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Back
Top Bottom