So I knocked up a girl

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Let me get this straight...chick gets pregnant...and the DUDE wants to keep it and the CHICK wants to abort it?

Most guys would consider you to be lucky...hell you complaining about?

my og thought.

she wont have the kid...its hard having 1 hell and you tryna make her have another 1? seems like you're not looking at it from her point of view

I got 2 different girls pregnant all who have got abortions i aint having no kids anytime soon

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Nawth21 wrote:

I think he already knows his girl is going to get an abortion so he's faking it to seem like the good guy

kidding, possible, but very bad assumption on my part
I think all women who choose abortion should be thrown in jail, disgusting
sick.gif
smh.gif

What if the pregnancy was the result of rape? What if it was her dad that raped her and got her pregnant? What if carrying the child to term meant a death sentence to the mother? (it happens)
they have programs for that you know, no baby is unwanted, better in a foster home than brutally murdered
smh.gif

So you'd prefer a woman to carry a baby of a man who took advantage of her? Its not like you get pregnant and keep livin your life as if nothing has changed. Your body changes, your emotions, appetite etc. All you guys think is she's irresponsible but it takes a toll on you mentally to carry a baby. Thats something most men don't get so its easy for them to say just give the baby up AFTER you pushed that big headed thing out your vag.

Ironic that people say it's a woman's right to do what she wants with her body...
As far as I'm concerned, she lost that right when she got pregnant. She made the choice to have sex and took the risk of potentially conceiving a child.
See above.
I don't buy the "took advantage" card.
She made that decision to have sex. Unless it was a rape, she consented to it.
She took advantage of her ability to choose and she chose to have sex.

Like I said, if she can't handle those "tolls" and consequences, she shouldn't be having sex.
At the very least, at least use protection. She failed in both categories and she should take responsibility for her actions.

I don't let the OP off the hook either. If he didn't want to be a father or didn't want to deal with these issues, he should have take precautionary measures.
He's at fault too. But at least he is saying he would take the child and allow it to live.

the taken advantage of wasn't to you...but to Crank...i was addressing the part about the toll it takes on your mind and body to both of you...
mentally- wouldnt getting away with murdering a child be more of a stress on your conscience?

HELL NO...carrying a child i would want no part of would weigh heavier on me...whether i was raped or just didn't want the child...i would have to go towork/class wherever carrying a child i want nothing to do with...people would see me pregnant and then wonder where my child is...especially if i was raped...

I've been through an abortion with my ex and it was the best thing for us at the time. Morally it was probably wrong but we just knew it was something wehad to do. That was back in 98 and not that it is 2009, she is happily married with kids with her new husband and I am just.......well, at least I don'thave a kid right now.

I leave it to the decision of the mother but I did share my two cents and luckily, I think it was the right thing at the time. God only knows what would havehappened if we had one.....divorce, child support, a child brought up with fighting parents, step fathers and mothers....it would have been rough.

mentally- wouldnt getting away with murdering a child be more of a stress on your conscience?
Not your choice to decide though is it? You guys who are anti abortion keep stating your voice as fact when in reality it really is a matter ofopinion. Sure there is science involved but there are different views based on that same science. Just remember that not everyone believes like you do and toforce someone to believe what you believe just isn't right.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Let me get this straight...chick gets pregnant...and the DUDE wants to keep it and the CHICK wants to abort it?

Aren't you missing recess right about now?
You can hold my nuts right now

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Kudos to you for manning up hopefully she changes her mind and keeps the baby

a lack of responsibility on both of your parts led to the situation...
but at least you've manned up and accepted the consequences.

she's lame.
smh.gif
Son you know if you got some girl pregnant and you didn't want the kid you would beg her to get fixed.
Wrong.

Don't imply that you know what I would do in this situation.
smh.gif

First off, I wouldn't be having sex with somebody other than my wife (currently not married).
And even if I did, I wouldn't call for an abortion. I value life and the creation of a child.

Ironic that people say it's a woman's right to do what she wants with her body...
As far as I'm concerned, she lost that right when she got pregnant. She made the choice to have sex and took the risk of potentially conceiving a child.
If you can't handle those consequences don't have sex.

It's stupid to say that woman has control over her body when the topic of discussion is whether or not to abort a newly created human. Clearly the discussion is on the existence of another person.
Abortion is wrong. And it's pathetic that people do not have the understanding or responsibility to make the right choices.

the bolded had me
eyes.gif

you crazy for that.

Originally Posted by thagreatj

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Kudos to you for manning up hopefully she changes her mind and keeps the baby

a lack of responsibility on both of your parts led to the situation...
but at least you've manned up and accepted the consequences.

she's lame.
smh.gif
Son you know if you got some girl pregnant and you didn't want the kid you would beg her to get fixed.
Wrong.

Don't imply that you know what I would do in this situation.
smh.gif

First off, I wouldn't be having sex with somebody other than my wife (currently not married).
And even if I did, I wouldn't call for an abortion. I value life and the creation of a child.

If you can't handle those consequences don't have sex.

It's stupid to say that woman has control over her body when the topic of discussion is whether or not to abort a newly created human. Clearly the discussion is on the existence of another person.
Abortion is wrong. And it's pathetic that people do not have the understanding or responsibility to make the right choices.

the bolded had me
eyes.gif

you crazy for that.
Yeah, me too.

I'm going to agree with you being crazy for that.

Originally Posted by DCStylez

I got 2 different girls pregnant all who have got abortions i aint having no kids anytime soon
c4425ace6069176f0555caf4be67474e0830eca.JPG

you in the club with that predator mentality, just waiting to strike, 2 abortions?not a good look fam
tired.gif

Can I Live?
grin.gif

Wow... this doesn't seem right.
Usually its the other way around.

On the real though... this isn't the time to be havin babies and its clear that she doesn't want to be with you for the long haul thats why she wantsan abortion.

It is easy to come in here and say "man up" this and "man up" that. Until you've had a kid holla at me. It ain't easy and itain't for everybody. Yea it takes two to tango and you know what can happen but when worse comes to worse it's best to just go half on the abortion.That's real talk.

Hmmm this is a bad situation duke. Aint really much you can do but talk her out of it. OP I know its not popular but I seriously think you and everyone forthat matter should wait until marriage to have sex. I personally believe all these situations will be no more. No baby mama/daddy drama. None of it.

On the matter of abortion personally for me, if its not murder or taking a life then what is it? The sperm has made it to the egg and have formed a baby. Ababy in the early stages but its a baby. So to me its wrong. When a woman miscarriages, I always here I lost my baby or my baby died. So what changes withabortion? To me nothing, its just the intent and motives that change.

Example 1: "I want a baby". After getting pregnant and losing the baby a short while after, "my baby didn't make it".
Example 2: "I don't want a child right now". After getting pregnant, "Its not even considered a baby right now".

What changed? The purpose, motive and intentions.

i agree with her. if i my pops ever spoke the truth it was when he said make sure all your eggs from the same nest

Originally Posted by DCStylez

c4425ace6069176f0555caf4be67474e0830eca.JPG

you in the club with that predator mentality, just waiting to strike, 2 abortions?not a good look fam
tired.gif

QFT

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Hmmm this is a bad situation duke. Aint really much you can do but talk her out of it. OP I know its not popular but I seriously think you and everyone for that matter should wait until marriage to have sex. I personally believe all these situations will be no more. No baby mama/daddy drama. None of it.

On the matter of abortion personally for me, if its not murder or taking a life then what is it? The sperm has made it to the egg and have formed a baby. A baby in the early stages but its a baby. So to me its wrong. When a woman miscarriages, I always here I lost my baby or my baby died. So what changes with abortion? To me nothing, its just the intent and motives that change.

Example 1: "I want a baby". After getting pregnant and losing the baby a short while after, "my baby didn't make it".
Example 2: "I don't want a child right now". After getting pregnant, "Its not even considered a baby right now".

What changed? The purpose, motive and intentions.

It took me a while to understand
ohwell.gif
but you have a point.

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

And shorty wants an abortion but I'm not trying to kill my seed. It sucks how men have no say what so ever in this situation. She already has a baby from another dude so she is not trying to have multiple baby daddys but why should a child suffer for our stupid mistake? I think both parties should man up... Discuss..

You soft. End of story.

Back
Top Bottom