So I knocked up a girl

Bro you get a hand shake from me..my pops had me at 18 and proceeded to have full custody of me by 19 and never looked back i'm 23 now and my pops is mybest friend.

I'm a product of a dude like you, man up ya'll you made the mistake or whatever you wanna call it but you never know how that sitaution can play outuntil you've lived it. I know my pops didn't think when he was 19 his son would be his best friend when he got older.

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

Sure it is ideal and the right thing if both parents raise the child but these days that is not the case, and children come out fine...
eyes.gif

I know right? I mean kids that grow up in single parent homes can grow up to be fine. But you are a lair if you're say having only 1 parent was perfectlyfine with you. Don't try to tell me you never felt that emptiness wondering why you don't have a mother/father. When everyone else in class iscelebrating mothers/fathers day making gifts for them and you're like who am I supposed to give this to. It hurts. But since when has it become the"norm" or "ideal" to be single parents? It never will be. Also you know a lot of your favorite rappers lived in single parent house andlook at them. They rap about the love they have for their mother and how they didn't have a father showing them how to do things right and end up in thestreets dealing drugs, Turing to gangs as a form of family, the list goes on and on. Simply put 2 parents are better than 1. But 1 parent is better than none.

Originally Posted by jeremyt7

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

Sure it is ideal and the right thing if both parents raise the child but these days that is not the case, and children come out fine...
eyes.gif

I know right? I mean kids that grow up in single parent homes can grow up to be fine. But you are a lair if you're say having only 1 parent was perfectly fine with you. Don't try to tell me you never felt that emptiness wondering why you don't have a mother/father. When everyone else in class is celebrating mothers/fathers day making gifts for them and you're like who am I supposed to give this to. It hurts. But since when has it become the "norm" or "ideal" to be single parents? It never will be. Also you know a lot of your favorite rappers lived in single parent house and look at them. They rap about the love they have for their mother and how they didn't have a father showing them how to do things right and end up in the streets dealing drugs, Turing to gangs as a form of family, the list goes on and on. Simply put 2 parents are better than 1. But 1 parent is better than none.
Exactly how I feel..I never said its better to have one parent households, I simply just said I have seen it happen and the children are notalways doomed. You took what I said out of context

Originally Posted by drucheex

Bro you get a hand shake from me..my pops had me at 18 and proceeded to have full custody of me by 19 and never looked back i'm 23 now and my pops is my best friend.

I'm a product of a dude like you, man up ya'll you made the mistake or whatever you wanna call it but you never know how that sitaution can play out until you've lived it. I know my pops didn't think when he was 19 his son would be his best friend when he got older.
Glad to see you here with us man.

yo. undefinedinc. i jus wanna clear the air up. i never took no shots at you. if you felt that way, my bad. and i hope your situation works out and that thebest and most mature decision is made. I just got done dealing with a situation similar to this. Not exactly the same circumstances but similar and it was hardto deal with but the best decision was made. So I know what you're going through and it is hell. Probably the worst feeling ever. But God Bless. Im done.

Originally Posted by jeremyt7

yo. undefinedinc. i jus wanna clear the air up. i never took no shots at you. if you felt that way, my bad. and i hope your situation works out and that the best and most mature decision is made. I just got done dealing with a situation similar to this. Not exactly the same circumstances but similar and it was hard to deal with but the best decision was made. So I know what you're going through and it is hell. Probably the worst feeling ever. But God Bless. Im done.

Thanks man, appreciate the good wishes.

we were just picking on my friend this weekend....girls have aborted 8 of his potential kids since he was in the 10th grade...he 21 now
laugh.gif
...he dont makethem...it was their decision....but he do regret the last one that was aborted but her parents basically made her....

personally i wouldnt support it but the closest i've been is getting the girl the morning after pill lol

make her feel guilty and give her facts about the cruelty of abortion...like the baby feeling the needle

i would not argue with her about getting an abortion iono if you even ready for a kid. I dont know how old are you and with this economic crisis the last thingim thinking about is having a kid. Do you even know if its your kid? hit up Maury

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Originally Posted by wanksta23

damn...kudos for your decision...not many dudes these days re willing to do that
True..it's not often you see a guy who wants to keep the child.
But at the same time you need to fall back OP...you aren't the one carrying around a baby in you for 9 months.

You act like you were shooting blanks before
nerd.gif
and finally got a swimmer.
Just wait till you find somebody you love to settle down with and have children with them.
laugh.gif
Ding ding ding

Back
Top Bottom