So i magically got $1500 deposited into my bank account...

put that money in a CD, then profit from interest on their own money
pimp.gif

I've had this happen to me a lot of times.

They will find out and correct their mistake.

Don't listen to anyone who tells you to withdraw the money.

Sometimes the bank corrects it and sometimes (very rarely) they dont. Sit on it and see what happens in a week or so.

Bank error never happens to me! I need it to happen and end in my favor lol

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Blockbuster? Thought they were closed up.
eek.gif

ME TOO! dudes tryna rebound off my funds wth, EBW I thought u put them outta commission in the early 2000's wit all those DVD's  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EZLN1

sure it aint your tax refund?
I like setting up any type of refunds from the govnt through direct deposit.

it comes off like a surprise whenever I see it
laugh.gif
eek.gif

withdraw all the money and close the account tell them you're unsatisfied with their customer service and go open an account with a different bank on the same street asap

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

Originally Posted by derrty6232

If the transaction has already cleared, just take the cash and close the account.

that's what i'd do

You all acting like if he closes the account the bank will somehow magically never persue him.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Blockbuster? Thought they were closed up.
eek.gif

ME TOO! dudes tryna rebound off my funds wth, EBW I thought u put them outta commission in the early 2000's wit all those DVD's  
laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Taking it way back. My DVD/Blu-ray fetish is gone now.
frown.gif
frown.gif

I wired someone some money and they must have deposited it into the wrong account. Quickly withdraw it in the form of cash and return it to me. I will meet you in a dark alley. Thank you.

I think technically they need to send you an advise of correction, which they will proceed to take the funds back out unless you fight it.

Back
Top Bottom