So I may be doing some time...

"instead of going after real criminals"

what are you? a fake criminal?

real noble. you took a charge for your friend and he doesn't even pay your legal bills? and I don't know what made you think a lawyer being on TV makeshim reputable.

I have done more time than you will get for this. Sucks though man, you seem to have a good head about it. Chin up high and middle finger higher dude. When itis all done get out of that poohole state, move to Seattle where if you are caught with weed they ask you what kind it is and if you an score them a sack.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by 18key

Yeah like H Town is sayin, you should be getting probation. First time offense, a pretty minor one anywhere else, and going to school really help your case. The option of the drug treatment program should instantly tell you that you're not doing time. So just try to find a new lawyer to try and get them to drop charges all together or make a plea, if you can afford to hire a new, better lawyer.

Supposedly these guys are the most reputable lawyers in AZ, see ads all the time. Anyone from AZ whom has ever watched tv here for 5 minutes has heard of them.

They just have some real shady business practices and they really treated me like I was ignorant or something.

The more reputable lawyers don't need advertisement.

Originally Posted by DwEezy23

damn everyone should just move to oregon or somewhere else where its decriminalized. ain't a felony unless u got more than an ounce!
4 ounces is a felony in TX. Why settle for a misdemeanor at all, just don't get caught.

I really doubt you're going to jail.
If I was in your position I'd be more pissed about 9K in lawyer fees
9K?? like..
If you have the SLIGHTEST feeling that your lawyers aren't doing all possible to win your case you should drop em'
For something like a weed charge, even in AZ just get a regular attorney, your situation is the same regardless of what lawyer you have (student, willing to goto rehab etc.)

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

I really doubt you're going to jail.
If I was in your position I'd be more pissed about 9K in lawyer fees
9K?? like..
If you have the SLIGHTEST feeling that your lawyers aren't doing all possible to win your case you should drop em'
For something like a weed charge, even in AZ just get a regular attorney, your situation is the same regardless of what lawyer you have (student, willing to go to rehab etc.)
exactly you are getting ripped off. or your parents are. paying 9gs for a case where you only had 2.5 grams of herb. you must be a rich kid

Just wondering why didnt you say it was yours boys weed ? Seems silly to take a weed charge for your boy especially now that you invested 9k into it...

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

Just wondering why didnt you say it was yours boys weed ? Seems silly to take a weed charge for your boy especially now that you invested 9k into it...
When not snitching goes wrong
laugh.gif

Stay up bro I live in AZ(W.Phx) too and I know how the law is extremely tufff out here...........
smh.gif

And F Joe Arpaio
mad.gif
I hate his guts

my brother lives in arizona and got caught with a little weed in the car and got screwed. its a bad state to get caught, sorry man

Originally Posted by TrippinonNikes

my brother lives in arizona and got caught with a little weed in the car and got screwed. its a bad state to get caught, sorry man

What happened exactly?

i remember your story. the boys in blue got me that night as well. fortunately all i did was pti and it was taken off my record. good luck homie

Back
Top Bottom