So i met a Ruff Rider Yesterday and i got a few questions...

Originally Posted by Friendliest Ghost

If I met a Ruff Ryder, I'd probably ask him those questions.

i did ask him these questions, he just gave me good things to hear about it... kinda like a recruiter so i didnt believe everything he said. 

ruff ryders are a biker gang, more like a fraternity imo though w/ pledgies, neophytes and prophytes

they do get respect in the hood so theyre out there doing somethin

Originally Posted by jjsrf

ruff ryders are a biker gang, more like a fraternity imo though w/ pledgies, neophytes and prophytes

anything illegal??

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

Originally Posted by jjsrf

anything illegal??
wouldnt put anything past it, i was watchin the history channel or nat geo the other day the biker gangs (they talked about the hell's angels) use to go hard back in the day! drugs, weapons, crime... sure its more lowkey these days

All bike gangs due some illegal activity... Unless its like a christian bike gang, possibly...

tr2.gif

pimp.gif

lol I really thought you were gonna be talking about, DMX, Drag-on, EVE Styles, Jada, Swizzy or one of them cats.

either way my interest is now sparked how do you get down with the Double R?

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

lol I really thought you were gonna be talking about, DMX, Drag-on, EVE Styles, Jada, Swizzy or one of them cats.

most likely like any good biker club: a good tolerence of alcohol and a good intolerence of black people...

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

most likely like any good biker club: a good tolerence of alcohol and a good intolerence of black people...
maybe the harley joints...but RR is almost all black
laugh.gif

i know a couple....

Funny cause my neighbors across the street are Hell's Angels, well one of their homes. They have it written across the fence and they have group meetings here and there esp in the summer you see the street like 30-40 deep of bikes. I probably wouldnt dare step over there and introducing myself, or ask any questions seeing their history on TV.

i remember i was in burger king and it was like 100 of them N_s ordering maaaad food and neither one of em paid for nothin
laugh.gif
the manager just let them rock

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

i remember i was in burger king and it was like 100 of them N_s ordering maaaad food and neither one of em paid for nothin
laugh.gif
the manager just let them rock
pimp.gif

i wanna join a bike gang

money, broads, adventure, family

Biker_Boyz_1_t.jpg

they're always at football games tailgaiting around here.
some of them have some pretty cool bikes

Back
Top Bottom