So i seen Kanye and Common playin ball at the Y...

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by LDJ

Man when did this turn into omotalk, i swear real talk alot of yall are bicurious, or just outright gay. First it was threads about woman built like boys, dudes judging other dudes looks, and now dudes begging to see pics of another man.

I mean dudes are really clowning my man, begging and pleading and whinning like lil itches, getting they thomgs in a bunch about seeing pics of men at a gym. I could see if it was some hot woman or something, and even then that would be on some simp !+*(aint like you could do anything with a pic of a women on a shoe internet site). Like ok what was yall gonna do go fap to the pics ah something. I mean if yall need to get ya rocks off that bad there are probably tons of images and pics of these dudes for you to go through a whole jug of lotion.

roll.gif

he aint lying though

What you doing outside of the music forum, though? And how dare you laugh at the people in this thread DrakeMouth. 

rbgo5d.jpg

You not welcome here. Go back ----> [Music Forum]
nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

my son Damien cant get no love on this site ya'll messed up

Originally Posted by LDJ

Man when did this turn into omotalk, i swear real talk alot of yall are bicurious, or just outright gay. First it was threads about woman built like boys, dudes judging other dudes looks, and now dudes begging to see pics of another man.

I mean dudes are really clowning my man, begging and pleading and whinning like lil itches, getting they thomgs in a bunch about seeing pics of men at a gym. I could see if it was some hot woman or something, and even then that would be on some simp !+*(aint like you could do anything with a pic of a women on a shoe internet site). Like ok what was yall gonna do go fap to the pics ah something. I mean if yall need to get ya rocks off that bad there are probably tons of images and pics of these dudes for you to go through a whole jug of lotion.

roll.gif

he aint lying though

What you doing outside of the music forum, though? And how dare you laugh at the people in this thread DrakeMouth. 

rbgo5d.jpg

M136_AT-4_rocket_launcher.jpg

Originally Posted by LDJ

roll.gif

he aint lying though

rbgo5d.jpg

He said drake mouth
roll.gif

i believe op, but let say if op would of played and said "i packed commen " or i crossed kanye over" ya still wouldnt beleive it...lets not forget commen and kanye are regular catz like us. smell me

Back
Top Bottom