So i seen Kanye and Common playin ball at the Y...

No bs...on tuesday i was at the YMCA (im in hawaii) me and my friend were waiting for one more to workout, and there they were in the gym having a pick-up
game with some locals...so me and my friend are jst sitting and Common comes out to get some water and says 'Yall playing ball?' and i mumble like 'Nah..somethin..somethin' (lame)...so the third dude shows up, we go to the weight room, hour later we come back they are finishing up the game...they all come out and i give kanye the nod and he walks up and gives me dap...the End

BTW Common crossed some dude and dude almost fell down
pimp.gif

...yea...yea...cool story bro

no ducktales...

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

laugh.gif
cats talkin like it's an honor to ball with Common and Ye. Son probably didn't feel like ballin.

Nothing worse than when you got 9 guys though and need 1 more and it's like 4 dudes sitting over there on the sides and won't hoop though, or over on another court playing 1 on 1, shooting around, or some %+@+ and you gotta beg them like, "yo we just need 1!" and you gotta beg them.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

laugh.gif
cats talkin like it's an honor to ball with Common and Ye. Son probably didn't feel like ballin.

Cause you see common and kanye playin ball at the y everyday right?
ohwell.gif

Common is speaking at Washington University In St. Louis (ST. LOUIS) on Monday.

1. Why would you not ball with them?

2. Who wouldn't take pics from that close?

3. Kanye doesn't dap lames. So he didn't dap you. (lulz @ 3.) 

Back
Top Bottom