So I Sk8ed My Jordans

kampoutkid

Banned
nike sb just doesnt do it for me anymore...they come with a zoom insole, but these XII's come with a zoom midsole. These feel like they were made for morethan just basket ball. The fat tounge, zoom air,and semi durable leather on the sides are perfect for the skater tired of nike sb and soesnt want to go plainwith a pair of VOX's or Vans. There are much more possibilities such as the VIII's with the strapped support and the super comfortable lining and theX's with the flat (not smooth) consistent surface which ended up on clearance. That made it so much easier to skate them. With the introduction of JordanLifestyle casual sneakers and clothing does anyone think there is a possible Jordan SB division? I know im not the only one, post pix of your skated jordans.

Wasn't JB thinking about about doing something like this about 7 years ago.

Wasn't that AJ 1 Nu-Retro low supposed to be a start for the skate shoes?

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

dont give jordan any stupid ideas
jordans are basketball shoes
I don't think there's a lack of stupid ideas at Jordan.

Jordans WERE basketball shoes. Now they are ugg boot knockoffs and pocketbooks.

if they start making jordan skate shoes i will never buy jordan again.
laugh.gif

^
word, they are called Nike DUNKS after all...
but please dont give JB any dumb ideas

Jordan V make very good skating shoes, they have the fat tounge...I skate in my grapes
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

there was a time that dunks were considered basketball sneakers

Still, this is news to the Retro forum, and all Dunk-maniacs for that matter.

Skating in Js is fine, if you want to ruin them. But there hasn't been a shoe yet that can withstand the toll skating takes on your kicks.

I was about to say, I know many that skated there V's but Ive never seen or heard of skated XIIs.. I wont be suprised if months later after this post Iwill see people skating there jordans...
ohwell.gif

there hasn't been a shoe yet that can withstand the toll skating takes on your kicks.
Zoom Tres survive pretty long.
But I dunno about JB and SB kicks with the crap coming out of there lately it wouldnt be anything great

They would be even more comfortable and supportive - for whatever task you decide to perfom in them - if you learned to lace your shoes properly.

skating in any jordans are dumb. and "oh you mad", as for skating in your grapes, idk how much appreciation you really have for your jordans andmakes me question why people like you buy them.

nice! i skated my XI's a few times years ago...so comfy....

i'd think the nu-retro 1's that have recently dropped would make good skate shoes...

hmmm..i'd definitely like to see a JB Skate team and sneaker line...

y'all acting as if basketball is the only thing Jordans are meant for, i bet more than half of you dont play basketball in em even, and yeah like someoneup there said, people skated in OG I's back in the day... Y'ALL MAD?

Back
Top Bottom