So I Sk8ed My Jordans

XIIs are great but the bottom wears out quick to me. Skating and breaks for bike
453157e587a0b815a3e66d66d0c775ced6699fb.pjpg
f06356fde57a8d8ca191b97312d82539d540cbd.pjpg
84c359ece828877ca629bd3d14da87c5284af2a.pjpg

off topic but...
i use my xxi's for baseball, but i know there not for baseball.
i say fucc it. don't care. real comfy shoes.

I personally don't care what people do with their Jordans to be honest. I buy my own and wear them for casual purposes, but if someone wants to wear theirJordans to skate in more power to them. It's their sneakers and it's their money.

Originally Posted by mars92

off topic but...
i use my xxi's for baseball, but i know there not for baseball.
i say fucc it. don't care. real comfy shoes.

that sounds like death
laugh.gif

why cant people buy shoes for what they are for?

dunks arent the only sateboarding shoes out, and they damn sure arent the best skateboarding shoes.

buy some prod's or tre's or some lakai's or some dc's....

but i damn sure wouldnt skate in any jordans... it doesnt even feel right to me.

ever since i heard XII's were the most durable jordans i decided to skate them...the only problem is the midsole is separating from the front left..imgonna try and beat them as much as possible..im waiting for the countdown package so i can skate the Shadow X's

i think it's cool if dudes skate their jordans.

i don't really see why you dudes get salty about it. he bought em and he can use em for whatever he wants. would you be just as mad if he bought someconcords and balled in em til the sole wore thru? i don't realy see a difference...

happy.gif

I use to skate in ginger XIV's, XV obsidian's and flint's, Team J's, and NIke Windrunners...

Heres a recent pic from a couple years back in what was NDS cement III's.

All I have ever owned and worn are Jordans... do what you do bro, they're your shoes.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

dont give jordan any stupid ideas
jordans are basketball shoes

people have been skating in jordans since Is. look up the bones brigade and see what sneakers they're all wearing.

Can someone explain to a non Skater like myself why a fat tongue makes a good Skateboard shoe? I just realized why those fat sides were good... but not reallythe tongue..

Thanks in advance.

the fat tounge gives support and comfort for a skater like a hightop sneaker gives support to a basketball player..the padded tounge adds support to the pivotpoint of the foot..i dont know why zoom air is nessacary(sp?) in a skate shoe though.

ever since i heard XII's were the most durable jordans i decided to skate them...the only problem is the midsole is separating from the front left..im gonna try and beat them as much as possible..im waiting for the countdown package so i can skate the Shadow X's
poservr5.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom