So I walked in on my roomate shaving his legs........

indifferent.gif

Dude looked frazzled and said "uhhh hey whats up?" ....He tried to make quick conversation LMAO....Then he was like don't tell nobody.

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Trim or shave?[/color]

Shave with shaving cream and everything dude was standing with his leg over the sink getting that extra close shave
laugh.gif
and no he doesn't swim or runtrack ( I used to shave for track)

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Dude looked frazzled and said "uhhh hey whats up?" ....He tried to make quick conversation LMAO....Then he was like don't tell nobody.
roll.gif

Your roomate might be the "G" word... Guard your buns.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Trim or shave?[/color]

Shave with shaving cream and everything dude was standing with his leg over the sink getting that extra close shave
laugh.gif
and no he doesn't swim or run track ( I used to shave for track)
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]ehhh ++#% it....[/color]

How can you even blackmail him? Its not like hes shaving some part of his body you cant see. Wont people know anyways whenever he wears shorts? I used to shaveduring track season, and for real, my gf at the time loved it.

I'd just make sure to let him know that if he feels embarrassed about it, then he probably shouldn't be doing it...

I used to shave my legs. It actually feels alot better IMO but its too much damn work to do it constantly.

how could you blackmail, it would be obvious to anyone who saw his legs that he does.

Back
Top Bottom