So I was leaving Chick-Fil-A yesterday vol. Ayo

Vitaly
eek.gif

I will not be surprised when this dude winds up with bullet in his head.
First thing I thought of was one of those youtube pranksters 
laugh.gif

what are you even saying? dude said he wasn't gay before the advances, that in itself should've made any future homosexual questions N/A, but for whatever reason dude thought 'yea he might be straight, but who really turns down free head?'
fell for the trap you did

Scumbag DC land of the ayo smh..the characters you see around there...New yrs eve 2012 I saw a dude make out with a ****** in Adams Morgan ...

Last edited:
That probably happens a lot more than people think.

LOL@that Patrice O'Neal story.

Son! :lol: **** gets crazier every day. Be thankful is wasn't a situation where it turned violent. That's crazy though.

I peeled outta that parking lot like DK in the parking garage, smh. Now if that was a female, it would've been showtime. Have you guys dealt with bold attempts like that?

LUCKILY I haven't had a run-in with a dude like you :lol: but I was in a situation like this with a female..

So I'm walking to my car in a busy area in Manhattan, and I open my car door, 1 foot in/1 foot out the car and I hear someone say " excuse me " so I look up and its a chick who clearly looks intoxicated ( I am a little too ) so I stand back out the car and she goes, " where you going? " I said home why whatsup? " I'm going to queens I need a ride home "... Now normally I probably would've been like I cant help you and kept it moving but since she was decent looking and I'm a LITTLE intoxicated I said alright cool since it wasn't out of the way for me.. So she gets in the car and I put on my seat belt.. She puts her hand in my lap and goes " you know I'm gonna take care of you if you do this for me " :wow: .. She kept trying to do it while I was driving but I was like nahhhhh lets wait til we get by your hood I aint tryna get pulled over right now this **** would be all bad :lol:.. Got to her block, she serviced me.. Was a good night :pimp:

*Scum bag drunk driver*

Honestly OP its your fault

When he asked you for the gay spots, that was code for "are you gay"

Since you answered and knew places thats code for " yes I am gay"

Next time you'll know

pepper your angus

Last edited:
I peeled outta that parking lot like DK in the parking garage, smh. Now if that was a female, it would've been showtime. Have you guys dealt with bold attempts like that?
LUCKILY I haven't had a run-in with a dude like you
laugh.gif
but I was in a situation like this with a female..

So I'm walking to my car in a busy area in Manhattan, and I open my car door, 1 foot in/1 foot out the car and I hear someone say " excuse me " so I look up and its a chick who clearly looks intoxicated ( I am a little too ) so I stand back out the car and she goes, " where you going? " I said home why whatsup? " I'm going to queens I need a ride home "... Now normally I probably would've been like I cant help you and kept it moving but since she was decent looking and I'm a LITTLE intoxicated I said alright cool since it wasn't out of the way for me.. So she gets in the car and I put on my seat belt.. She puts her hand in my lap and goes " you know I'm gonna take care of you if you do this for me "
eek.gif
.. She kept trying to do it while I was driving but I was like nahhhhh lets wait til we get by your hood I aint tryna get pulled over right now this **** would be all bad
laugh.gif
.. Got to her block, she serviced me.. Was a good night
pimp.gif
God your life is so much more amazing than mine 
frown.gif

LUCKILY I haven't had a run-in with a dude like you :lol: but I was in a situation like this with a female..

So I'm walking to my car in a busy area in Manhattan, and I open my car door, 1 foot in/1 foot out the car and I hear someone say " excuse me " so I look up and its a chick who clearly looks intoxicated ( I am a little too ) so I stand back out the car and she goes, " where you going? " I said home why whatsup? " I'm going to queens I need a ride home "... Now normally I probably would've been like I cant help you and kept it moving but since she was decent looking and I'm a LITTLE intoxicated I said alright cool since it wasn't out of the way for me.. So she gets in the car and I put on my seat belt.. She puts her hand in my lap and goes " you know I'm gonna take care of you if you do this for me " :wow: .. She kept trying to do it while I was driving but I was like nahhhhh lets wait til we get by your hood I aint tryna get pulled over right now this **** would be all bad :lol:.. Got to her block, she serviced me.. Was a good night :pimp:

but what about da aidz?

:rofl: :rofl:

Yeah people can be thirsty:lol:

I assume you're probably a good looking guy and when you're a good looking guy, people try to get a piece sometimes.

I remember one time, I was out and this dude and his girl, came up to me and asked me if I'd bang his girl :smh:

So many thirsty sexual deviants out there :smh:

Last edited:

So I'm walking to my car in a busy area in Manhattan, and I open my car door, 1 foot in/1 foot out the car and I hear someone say " excuse me " so I look up and its a chick who clearly looks intoxicated ( I am a little too ) so I stand back out the car and she goes, " where you going? " I said home why whatsup? " I'm going to queens I need a ride home "... Now normally I probably would've been like I cant help you and kept it moving but since she was decent looking and I'm a LITTLE intoxicated I said alright cool since it wasn't out of the way for me.. So she gets in the car and I put on my seat belt.. She puts her hand in my lap and goes " you know I'm gonna take care of you if you do this for me " :wow: .. She kept trying to do it while I was driving but I was like nahhhhh lets wait til we get by your hood I aint tryna get pulled over right now this **** would be all bad :lol: .. Got to her block, she serviced me.. Was a good night :pimp:
God your life is so much more amazing than mine 
frown.gif

henz prob got multiple stds off that one incident alone.

and he drove home drunk |I

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom