So I watched Law Abiding Citizen last night and...

im not you

Banned
amongst the millions of plot holes in the movie...I just wanna know...who the hell was Chester?
They didn't even provide a single clue as to who he was but he was dropping off VITAL info to Jamie Foxx's assistant. Isn't that ODD that they never reveal who he is or how he knows this stuff?

haha...never thought about it, for a second i thought Jamie Foxx's assistant was helping Gerard Butlers character, till she got blown to bits....lol

movie was crack regardless....i hated Jamie Foxx's character.

well wasnt he the girl bf and she was probably feeding him info to see if he can help ... i agree that a lil more on him would be nice or at least see him in the movie rather than just getting an email from him ... overall the movie was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

All signs pointed to her. I mean she just happens to be *$@+*%% with some dude who has info on CIA dudes who specialize in Black Ops and has info on DOD information about business transactions. I think that's absolutely crazy that such an important key to the plot is just ignored by the end of the movie.

It would be like if we never knew Fredo set Michael up in Godfather 2 or something...

@%%* just doesn't make sense.

that movie was AWESOME. I love when movies just take off as soon as they start... but why was dude butt @ss when the cops came?? That was weird and a little unsettling.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

that movie was AWESOME. I love when movies just take off as soon as they start
I thought this movie was
pimp.gif
. Definitely almost on Taken's level for me. I was so glad to see this dude straight murking cats the entire time, even from prison.

Originally Posted by CryingFreemancoa

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Should've kept the og ending of Jamie Foxx's family dying as well.
that would be od

it would've made perfect sense because Jamie would've been where Gerard Butler's character was in the beginning of the movie.  I never got the feeling that Jamie learned the lesson that Gerard was trying to teach him.  Keeping it the extended version would've helped too since it seemed like everybody was being killed left & right in the theater cut.

I reeeeeeaally wanted Gerard's character to blow away everybody in the end, especially that whole meeting with the woman with a power trip talking to Jamie's character [governer or mayor i think]. I really didnt get how Jamie's character got the bomb moved since it was so sensitive, that was a bit ridiculous. I want that machine gun robot though with the rocket launcher. Straight shot em up and blew their %%!*% to bits.

He should've died period.  No way in hell get gets from Downtown back to the Pen before Clyde did considering how much early he left and all that traffic... that pissed away the movie for me. 

smh.gif
@ Jamie always having to Win in films. VAGINA.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by CryingFreemancoa

that would be od

it would've made perfect sense because Jamie would've been where Gerard Butler's character was in the beginning of the movie.  I never got the feeling that Jamie learned the lesson that Gerard was trying to teach him.  Keeping it the extended version would've helped too since it seemed like everybody was being killed left & right in the theater cut.

yea he really didn't learn his lesson

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

He should've died period.  No way in hell get gets from Downtown back to the Pen before Clyde did considering how much early he left and all that traffic... that pissed away the movie for me. 

smh.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
 Tell em why you mad son

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

smh.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
 Tell em why you mad son

Seriously... I left the movie mad as hell, complained to my lady the whole way home about it.

jamie needed to DIE

now wheres the extended or the alternate ending so i can get my satisfaction from the movie

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

that movie was AWESOME. I love when movies just take off as soon as they start... but why was dude butt @ss when the cops came?? That was weird and a little unsettling.
devil.gif

nah im jokin but he didnt want to get shot up so he got naked 

The movie was slow in the beginning cause like a million people were getting offed (kinda od at times)...but it ended to fast...I found that wack...I really wanted the the thing to blowup since everyone was dying anyway... I too was pissed off at how fast jamie got there...

smh.gif
@ Jamie always having to Win in films.
VAGINA.
mad.gif

Ray..... ?

They never revealed chester which was dumb in my opinion. Decent movie...coulda been great if they filled the plot POTHOLES (how the F does J Fox get back to the jail with the bomb and plant it before Clyde...WITH TRAFFIC!) and killed off Jamie's fam to put him right where clyde was at the beginning. But ultimately the studio chose the predictable happy ending route.

i just hate how the prosecutor is doing all the work, like arresting ppl and following clues like a detective. doesnt really happen like that.

Crack until the last half hour.

Dude is a tech genius and yet they moved his bomb under the bed.

Thats beyond lame imo.

Movie had classic potential, they just messed up the ending.

Back
Top Bottom