So i went to the gym today and found a few things in the locker room

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

its good karma from that time you were giving out free stuff to nters
pimp.gif
word.

Just keep it man. You should return the ring though. What if it's dude wedding ring?

-The Juice

pimp.gif

Good karma for that giveaway thread you made a few months ago.

So you reciprocate good karma with stealing someone else's stuff? I love the way you guys think.

You guys were taught good values by your parents I see *yes, I said it,so what*

and have you called any of the numbers on the phone to notify the owner that his stuff were found?

you're holding onto things worth $XXXX + possibly a wedding band that is priceless.

smh.gif

If your gym has a bulletin board, make a posting about the watch, phone, and ring....

for items like those, I'm sure that people would be very happy to have them returned.

that exact watch retails for 325 brand new according to amazon. The iphone is brand new, the screen plastic cover haven't been removed yet. He doesn't have anything in his contact list?

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

pimp.gif

Good karma for that giveaway thread you made a few months ago.

Dude before u wanna call me out, perhaps you would like to READ my post?

The part about the phone?

And yea, i love the way you guys think too, those who think i stole this stuff. I went to the GYM to look for expensive watches. For God's sake i go to a University Gym, not the Yankee locker room.

I'd be lucky to find a G shock in the first place 
laugh.gif

CArry on man

Just put lost items found..... and put your cell phone number down on wall or something so who ever it is they will call your phone. Also dont write what items on the paper. Just put lost items and call and describe the items. that way no random person can just claim it.

Just keep it man. You should return the ring though. What if it's dude wedding ring?

"Yeah man, I found your ring but I didn't see any watch or an Iphone"

indifferent.gif

EDIT:
Dude before u wanna call me out, perhaps you would like to READ my post?

The part about the phone?

And yea, i love the way you guys think too, those who think i stole this stuff. I went to the GYM to look for expensive watches. For God's sake i go to a University Gym, not the Yankee locker room.

Ok, I'll admit I misread that part...but have you taken steps to find the owner at least? where was that on your post? We all know they refused to take it, but what's your next course of action now?

How about asking what the retail price of the watch? would it make any difference if it was $10 or $1000?

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

If your gym has a bulletin board, make a posting about the watch, phone, and ring....

for items like those, I'm sure that people would be very happy to have them returned.

and then he'll get a bunch of liars claiming the stuff when it isn't theirs

Originally Posted by AirAlphabet

You should have never told the staff about what you found.

If the guy comes back looking for his stuff and ask the staff bout it, you got no choice but to return it since they are going point you out.

Just hope that dude who lost all of that don't come back which is highly unlikely.
man when i worked at uhaul and cleaned the trucks out and found stuff. id pocket it easy. id only give the stuff back if the customer came back and asked for it. i once called a customer because he left his bb in the car. i told him to his face that he was lucky it was a verizon phone because if it was att or tmo i wouldnt have called you. he gave me a
indifferent.gif
i gave him a
grin.gif
with a *kanye shrug*

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by AirAlphabet

You should have never told the staff about what you found.

If the guy comes back looking for his stuff and ask the staff bout it, you got no choice but to return it since they are going point you out.

Just hope that dude who lost all of that don't come back which is highly unlikely.
man when i worked at uhaul and cleaned the trucks out and found stuff. id pocket it easy. id only give the stuff back if the customer came back and asked for it. i once called a customer because he left his bb in the car. i told him to his face that he was lucky it was a verizon phone because if it was att or tmo i wouldnt have called you. he gave me a
indifferent.gif
i gave him a
grin.gif
with a *kanye shrug*
laugh.gif
 props for telling him the truth, maybe its time he gets that upgrade haha

keep checkin to see if anybody came back lookin 4 there stuff, if nuttin happns then looks like god loves u

oh so your the kid who "finds" stuff in the gym locker room and claims it for your own.

It aint yours, dont touch it.

that ring looks like a wedding band. best believe that guy is worried. do whats right for once in your life

yooo. you're the NTer who hooked everyone up. (GL) now, the creator is hooking you up. just keep the stuff. if you don't want the iphone i'll take it off your hands.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

Just put lost items found..... and put your cell phone number down on wall or something so who ever it is they will call your phone. Also dont write what items on the paper. Just put lost items and call and describe the items. that way no random person can just claim it.

Originally Posted by doosta45

indifferent.gif
i gave him a
grin.gif
with a *kanye shrug*.

what kind of ******ed mentality is this...

damnTHOSEjs wrote:

Ok, I'll admit I misread that part...but have you taken steps to find the owner at least? where was that on your post? We all know they refused to take it, but what's your next course of action now?

How about asking what the retail price of the watch? would it make any difference if it was $10 or $1000?

I definitely have not made enough, if ANY, effort into finding the owners of these items...I was too excited! I'll be honest i was pretty darn happy that i can potentially make a couple hundreds from what i've found! 

I too, enjoy stuff thats found. Sometimes i wish i'd found this stuff but in currency, even for just half of what its worth
frown.gif

Will do this tmrw Lol ya'll are making me feel bad son!
laugh.gif

I see the thieves getting butt-hurt.

It's ok guys, it's never too late to face the truth.

My fault, I didn't know Mother Teresa's Son was an NT'er.

why didn't you just fork it over to the gym manager? I read that dude said some of the staff might take it but if you give the items directly to the manager, whoever lost the items would surely seek them out if it didn't show up in lost & found.

What type of gym is this that they don't even try to help out PAYING members retrieve lost items? Is this Diamond Gym over in Jamaica? Sounds bootleg to me...

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

"Yeah man, I found your ring but I didn't see any watch or an Iphone"

indifferent.gif

I can use emoticons too.

-The Juice

idk why but that statement reminded me of this (slightly modified)

Spoiler [+]

Back
Top Bottom